Cyborg's looks are severely underrated

Gotta love Sherdog. You know there are some real women in the real world and not everyone is hideous.

I always see guys talkin about how Cyborg is ugly, but is that fair?

Look at this sexy goddess:

37c8ac0a11b6ca2bc748631f5e301c24.jpg

Now people will say "but she is muscley and manly" - well ya she is a trained cage fighter who could demolish big healthy men in a fight. Shaq, Gronk, Messi, they would all be powerless against her supreme will. Isnt that kind of power hot? She is like a dominatrix warrior queen:

Cristiane-Cyborg-Santos.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Besides, you cant compare her to Megan Fox or other professional hot girls, you have to compare her to other UFC champions, like this:

098_Germaine_de_Randamie.0.0.jpg

All things considered, I think we should worship Cyborg as an MMA goddess.
Wood have her sub me via queening

She has a big jaw and chin, very masculine features. Ts must be into men..

agree with the reader who says predator in the ring is a predator in bed. Body is hot, accent is hot, you are doing a 'foreigner", and you are doing the best female fighter in the world. What more did you need than that? Brazilian Churrascaria and a cigarette afterwards.

Have you never seen this pic of Gabi, and Cyborg ?

maxresdefault.jpg

My mom was a district mgr for a leading cosmetics company, back in the day. She had books showing the most beautiful actresses of the day. In before, and after make up pictures.

I was only about 12. So, it was a bit of an eye opener, at the time. And, very few had what I now call... First thing in the morning, beauty.

But, once they were made up. They once again looked like the most beautiful actresses of the day.

I’m curious... What’s your opinion of this picture?

Now people will say "but she is muscley and manly" - well ya she is a trained cage fighter who could demolish big healthy men in a fight. Shaq, Gronk, Messi, they would all be powerless against her supreme will. Isnt that kind of power hot? She is like a dominatrix warrior queen:

maxresdefault.jpg

Besides, you cant compare her to Megan Fox or other professional hot girls, you have to compare her to other UFC champions, like this:

No one is stopping you, have @ it.

Well, if you also download a lot of stuff, chances are you recently saw this posted because there's a recent release, which would explain why it was on your mind.

If this just happens to be a movie you remember from back in the day, then it's insanely spooky.
Telepathy.

Have you never seen this pic of Gabi, and Cyborg ?

maxresdefault.jpg

My mom was a district mgr for a leading cosmetics company, back in the day. She had books showing the most beautiful actresses of the day. In before, and after make up pictures.

I was only about 12. So, it was a bit of an eye opener, at the time. And, very few had what I now call... First thing in the morning, beauty.

But, once they were made up. They once again looked like the most beautiful actresses of the day.

I’m curious... What’s your opinion of this picture?

Gaby makes Cris look small lmao

maxresdefault.jpg

she has a nice bum

Back