Cyntoia Brown: Murderous Prostitute or Victim?

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.newsweek.com/cyntoia-bro...tenced-life-after-claiming-she-was-sex-718766

Celebs are rallying behind this chick like she shot her way out of some sex dungeon and was prosecuted for killing in self defense. She was a prostitute who shot a John in his head while he slept and proceeded to steal money and guns from him. She’s a liberal hero though, not surprisingly.

This will probably end up like Steven Avery, a lot of initial hub bub and then people will forget it once she’s denied a new trial a few times.

I see this brought up on Facebook to make a point against white "privelege"

I'm trying to read more facts about the case but it doesn't seem like it was self defense.

You don't rob someone after you killed them in self defense

Mumia3.0. Libcucks pick the dumbest heroes.

I seen her "story" circulating on twitter so ended up searching up her case. Basically boils down to she was forced into a very shitty situation but she should not have robbed that man, that was the wrong thing to do.

Maybe that is what the John was into. She was just doing what she got paid for. That is what I call Capitalism. I guess TS supports communism.

Why is a violent criminal nicknamed "cut throat" allowed to roam our streets?

'Liberal' celebrities must a little torn on this. The girl is black and a murderer but the person she killed was a child molester, two types of people they love. I guess the black girl wins this one.

I skimmed the article, and it's not her fault, as she suffered from a neurodevelopmental disorder :
Evidence of her disorder, which is characterized as a "severe mental disease and defect" and has lowered her IQ,​
But she should be let go, because she's working hard and smart:
She's been described as a model prisoner since she was placed behind bars, even mentoring other women and getting her associate degree through an in-jail program, the Tennessean reported.​

Seems pretty clear-cut to me :confused:

You don't rob someone after you killed them in self defense

If your a normal person living a normal suburban life? Agreed. If your a porostitute you probably have a vastly different view of the world and this was probably seen as an extra tip for having to kill him.

http://www.newsweek.com/cyntoia-bro...tenced-life-after-claiming-she-was-sex-718766

Celebs are rallying behind this chick like she shot her way out of some sex dungeon and was prosecuted for killing in self defense. She was a prostitute who shot a John in his head while he slept and proceeded to steal money and guns from him. She’s a liberal hero though, not surprisingly.

This will probably end up like Steven Avery, a lot of initial hub bub and then people will forget it once she’s denied a new trial a few times.
I heard bout her. I have no opinion on the case ; because I have no idea whos version of events to believe.

'Liberal' celebrities must a little torn on this. The girl is black and a murderer but the person she killed was a child molester, two types of people they love. I guess the black girl wins this one.

Conservatives sure love pedophile Roy Moore.

Unfortunate life to get herself into at such a young age but justice has been served with her being taken off the streets.

Fine all round.

She shot the guy in the back of the head while it appears he was sleeping. Took his wallet, his guns, and his pick-up truck.

Note: This is NOT the guy that beat and raped her. She didn't do anything to that guy (her pimp). This was just some John.

Back