Cyntoia Brown: Murderous Prostitute or Victim?

If she had killed her pimp then we could talk self-defense other wise she is right where she belongs.

http://www.newsweek.com/cyntoia-bro...tenced-life-after-claiming-she-was-sex-718766

Celebs are rallying behind this chick like she shot her way out of some sex dungeon and was prosecuted for killing in self defense. She was a prostitute who shot a John in his head while he slept and proceeded to steal money and guns from him. She’s a liberal hero though, not surprisingly.

This will probably end up like Steven Avery, a lot of initial hub bub and then people will forget it once she’s denied a new trial a few times.
How do you know shes a liberal?

I heard bout her. I have no opinion on the case ; because I have no idea whos version of events to believe.
Have you seen the picture of the victim? His fingers are partly clasped, which is not consistent with her story (ie he was reaching under blankets for gun).

Let Kim Khardasian adopt this person and let this person watch over her family since she thinks this "lost soul" can't hurt a fly....

I don't know all the details. But sending a 16-year-old to jail for 43 years under those circumstances seems to harsh.
I mean did the guy know he picked up a 16-year-old hooker? In which case he deserved to be shot anyway.

I don't know all the details. But sending a 16-year-old to jail for 43 years under those circumstances seems to harsh.
I mean did the guy know he picked up a 16-year-old hooker? In which case he deserved to be shot anyway.
*DISCLAIMER*NOT advocating for picking up underage prostitutes*/disclaimer*

Isn't 16 the age of consent in a ton of places? The girl's situation is absolutely fucked but she shot some random John, not the guy that took her, beat her, raped her, and forced her to do that shit plus she walked off with his wallet and shit.

*DISCLAIMER*NOT advocating for picking up underage prostitutes*/disclaimer*

Isn't 16 the age of consent in a ton of places? The girl's situation is absolutely fucked but she shot some random John, not the guy that took her, beat her, raped her, and forced her to do that shit plus she walked off with his wallet and shit.

Yeah, I don't mean the punishment under the law should be death.
But you cant complain when you end up shot if you purposely pick up 16-year-old prostitutes. You sort of deserve it. Just imagine that would be your 16-year-old daughter.

Of course, the guy might not have been aware of that. But if he was he probably has done a lot of underaged hookers.
While not the primary guilty party. Guys like him are part of the reason why underage prostitution exists.
I cant say he didn't deserve it.

There is no such thing as "underage prostitution" when all prostitution is illegal. You need a law to set an age restriction.

There is no such thing as "underage prostitution" when all prostitution is illegal. You need a law to set an age restriction.
if the prostitute is underaged, it's underage prostitution. are you saying people aren't charged more severely by judges if they get caught with an underaged prostitute?

what is your point exactly?

Have you seen the picture of the victim? His fingers are partly clasped, which is not consistent with her story (ie he was reaching under blankets for gun).
I haven't read up on the story. Don't know the details.

Has this gone to trial yet? I dont believe there is enough evidence revealed to public to really make a judgement. I dont think that info is even privy to civilians.

Not making any claims 1 way or the other, but his family claims that he wasn't a john. They say that he was some sort of youth minister and would let homeless kids stay with him to get them off the street.

I haven't read up on the story. Don't know the details.
Here is a link if interested.
https://www.google.com/amp/heavy.com/news/2017/11/johnny-allen-cyntoia-brown-murder-nashville/amp/
And here is the picture.
untitled31.jpg

A couple days ago I read she shot the john in his sleep, robbed him of cash, then she and her boyfriend went joyriding in the dead guy's car.

This is a bad look.

if the prostitute is underaged, it's underage prostitution. are you saying people aren't charged more severely by judges if they get caught with an underaged prostitute?

what is your point exactly?

Correct, they are not charged "more severely".

There is no charge for "underage prostitution". Prostitution is illegal, as is the solicitation of prostitution. Sex with a person beneath the age of consent set by the state in question is illegal. They are separate crimes.

If the age of consent in a state is 17, and the prostitute is 17, it is simply prostitution, with the same sentence.
If the age of consent in a state is 17, and the prostitute is 14, there are TWO charges (prostitution and sex with a minor) ... the prostitution charge itself is not in anyway more severe.

In the US, the age is actually 16 in MOST places (which covers the case in the OP). In North America as a whole, it goes all the way down to 12 in some regions.

The vic was supposedly a youth minister and the only narrative that he bought her for sex comes from her, and she already lied about shooting him when he reached for a gun as evidence showed he was likely sleeping. For all we know he picked her up and took her in, and once she found out there was no money to be made, she shot him and stole his money, guns and truck, and reunited with her pimp/boyfriend.

Also heard she had a loving family and chose the street life because she enjoyed the freedom of doing whatever she wanted.

The vic could have been a creepy double life living pervert who wanted to bang her though, people can’t be trusted.

The vic was supposedly a youth minister and the only narrative that he bought her for sex comes from her, and she already lied about shooting him when he reached for a gun as evidence showed he was likely sleeping. For all we know he picked her up and took her in, and once she found out there was no money to be made, she shot him and stole his money, guns and truck, and reunited with her pimp/boyfriend.

Also heard she had a loving family and chose the street life because she enjoyed the freedom of doing whatever she wanted.

The vic could have been a creepy double life living pervert who wanted to bang her though, people can’t be trusted.

Even if he was a pervert.

She murdered him in his sleep.

She is a thief and a murderer. But also a hideous victim.

Even if he was a pervert.

She murdered him in his sleep.

She is a thief and a murderer. But also a hideous victim.

That's the thing her past doesn't justify murder. And the really sad thing is we can't really be sure of any of the facts here; plenty of people choose the absolute worst of life.

That's the thing her past doesn't justify murder. And the really sad thing is we can't really be sure of any of the facts here; plenty of people choose the absolute worst of life.

I heard she was brain damaged from her moms alcoholism.

Sad that some people don’t even get a first chance at life.

Back