Crime Cyntoia Brown, teen prostitute convicted of killing John, must serve 51 years:

Majority of posters showing sympathy to her just because of her gender. If it was the opposite I doubt they would have shown same kind of sympathy.

Part of why I posted this thread is to see the difference between the posts in this and the Fields thread. Both are very young people that are gong to lose most if not all of their lives to prison.

Part of why I posted this thread is to see the difference between the posts in this and the Fields thread. Both are very young people that are gong to lose most if not all of their lives to prison.

Do you remember that story where a guy was charged for sexual assault which could have resulted into 99 years of prison but he was saved because of a selfie & after spending 200K in litigation? Accuser got arrested for making false allegation but will get only 6 months as of punishment.

Shows you how society treats the boys. Men & Boys are being treated like garbage, disposables.

I'd like to hear more about the case, and what evidence was presented leading to the conviction.

Majority of posters showing sympathy to her just because of her gender. If it was the opposite I doubt they would have shown same kind of sympathy.
No, you moron, it's because of her age and the circumstances of the crime.

What evidence of robbery was presented? I think that's probably the key here. If there is substantial evidence that she intended to rob him and then killed him when it went wrong, I have no sympathy.

Otherwise, that sentence seems ridiculous. A 16 year old forced into prostitution kills a man while potentially under duress gets life? That's wild, if true.

If she killed him to rob him then I'm not sure. But still, this young women probably looked at this type of guy as not human. I'm sure she had massive trauma throughout her life. Just really sucks

Gotta admit though. As a guy who picks up prostitutes frequently this really spooks me.

Edit delete drive threw please

I think no 16 year old should be sentenced to 50 years, period. They lack full emotional maturity and therefore need to have some sort of reasonable maximum sentencing below an effective life sentence.

I think no 16 year old should be sentenced to 50 years, period. They lack full emotional maturity and therefore need to have some sort of reasonable maximum sentencing below an effective life sentence.

You'd be cool with a HS mass shooter seeing the light of day?

You'd be cool with a HS mass shooter seeing the light of day?

On principle? Yes, if they are minors.

I would assume that in practice, they would have to be kept in a psychiatrist institution indefinitely because of how dangerous they are. But that is the prevention aspect. The sentencing needs to be proportionate to the guilt, and guilt does depend on emotional maturity.

On principle? Yes, if they are minors.

I would assume that in practice, they would have to be kept in a psychiatrist institution indefinitely because of how dangerous they are. But that is the prevention aspect. The sentencing needs to be proportionate to the guilt, and guilt does depend on emotional maturity.

So your answer is no. Since an institution is still locked up

Honestly, this female needs help. I doubt prison is the help she needs

I don’t normally side with murderous whores but that seems excessive under the circumstances

So your answer is no. Since an institution is still locked up

Honestly, this female needs help. I doubt prison is the help she needs

The point is that you need to distinguish between someone who has done his or her time given the sentence that has been handed out proportionate to guilt but is still confined to a facility due to the fact that their treatment has not progressed to the point where you would give a positive prognosis (and it maybe never will) and someone who is locked up forever due to the court's punishment.

The point is that you need to distinguish between someone who has done his or her time given the sentence that has been handed out proportionate to guilt but is still confined to a facility due to the fact that their treatment has not progressed to the point where you would give a positive prognosis (and it maybe never will) and someone who is locked up forever due to the court's punishment.

Psycho ward is still locked up. But yea I agree

If, after having extensive psychological evaluations, she’s not determined to be a psychopath or serial killer or any kind of violent danger, give her a second chance, imo.

I agree with this. And I will say the same for every crime including child molestation or rape and even the real scum of the earth, people guilty of banking fraud.

However this will cost a shit tonne of money. Might need to end a middle eastern, or secret African war to fund this.

Some Names are just that bad bro...

And lol @ you thinking that was a serious post....ass clown.
And I was about as serious as you were. Just banter, bud. If I thought you meant it for real I would have probably typed more than a sentence.

I just put a long post showing no sympathy to James Fields when it is arguable that murder 1 doesn't fit his case. But the difference between the two is he texted his mom pictures of hitler saying antifa needs to be careful and we have video of what happened.

In this case was committing a crime, she is a minor, no witnesses and for all we know it could have been 100% self defense. Hard to imagine how they sold murder 1.

Looks like typical southern justice.

Evidence? Don't need that shit.She's black.......and a (gasp) prostitute , lock her up the rest of her life.

Long sentences like this shouldn't exist.

Death penalty should be applied. Tax payers shouldn't be the victims.

Back