D-Rose leaves Cavs, future uncertain

The Cavs should cut him.

Now he has more time to gangbang chicks with his buddehs

4960841-1185907960-46142.gif

Most successful autistic athlete ever?

latest

I actually feel bad for the guy. I think he has some mental demons that are wrecking havoc on him. I know he comes across as a complete D-Bag and he's worth millions so I won't lose sleep over it though.

Is it bad that I was only upset about this when I realized NBA 2k18 took him out of the Cavs lineup?

Most successful autistic athlete ever?

latest

LOL...I love D though...I always got a kick outta media who were floored by his honesty.

He was improving on his MVP year and was arguably the 2nd best player in the league when he went down.

How many MVPs aren't in the HOF? Because he'll be on that list.

I actually feel bad for the guy. I think he has some mental demons that are wrecking havoc on him. I know he comes across as a complete D-Bag and he's worth millions so I won't lose sleep over it though.
i dont feel for him. he seems like a total snowflake. poor guy has it so rough

Being a lifelong Bulls fan, I can't help but to feel for him a little. But, shit happens.. especially when it comes to knees and lot of careers are fucked because of it.

I just hope Jabari Parker doesn't become the next has been because of it. He was just breaking out finally last year after the first ACL tear ....and he's another Chicago guy.

It's over.

Been a good run, rose. But he just doesn't have it anymore.

Too bad. With the Cavs he was getting 14 points in 27 minutes. He is still legit. I wonder if he came back if he should be one of those guys that plays only 20 minutes to avoid injuries. I think McDyess was like that. He is never going to be an all star, again. He has too much wear and damage. He is still playing better than most in the league and if he can live with just being above average, then he should play. If not, then he should quit.

Too bad. With the Cavs he was getting 14 points in 27 minutes. He is still legit. I wonder if he came back if he should be one of those guys that plays only 20 minutes to avoid injuries. I think McDyess was like that. He is never going to be an all star, again. He has too much wear and damage. He is still playing better than most in the league and if he can live with just being above average, then he should play. If not, then he should quit.

I tend to agree with this take. A team like the Cavs could use him in a role like that.

His future is certainly not in the NBA.

LOL...I love D though...I always got a kick outta media who were floored by his honesty.

He was improving on his MVP year and was arguably the 2nd best player in the league when he went down.

How many MVPs aren't in the HOF? Because he'll be on that list.
In fairness, he only won that MVP because the media were mad at Bern for 'The Decision'.

Back