DADDY NOMINATED FOR NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!!!!

Should've nominated Dennis Rodman IMHO.

"Only Nixon could go to China."

- Old Vulcan Proverb

It's only creepy if TS is male.

TS could be a hot girl who's a 20 year old sugar baby.

This might be the gayest thread in the history of Sherdog.

The Nobel Peace Prize has been worthless for quite some time, so it's no surprise that they'll give it to anyone.
images

Here, thought the thread could use a little more gay. Hope the TS doesn't hose down his keyboard over this

At least President Trump is actually working towards World Peace.

Former President Obama named himself the judge, jury, and executioner of an American citizen that was unaware of any charges brought against him. By his own admission, Obama was the first President in US history to begin and end his entire Administration while being at War.
Working towards world peace by threatening to go to war with Iran and pushing them further towards developing nuclear weapons? Not being critical of what Trump is doing with NK, but I recokon it has more to do with what China is doing behind the scenes.

I will say, as a someone that despises Trump, my hats off to him. Yes, the North Korean regime is one of the most horrible on earth and seeing the US flag and the NK glad side by side makes me sick but diplomats/politicians have been using the same tactics for decades and here's where it got us. We had to try something new and I'm glad he did. I really hope something positive comes from this, especially for the people of NK. They have been and are currently fucked by this evil regime.

Do I think Trump's motivations were peace, no. He did it so he could be the center of attention and get his name in the history books. That said, I'm thinking like Evangelicals on this one. Don't care why he did, just care about the results.

"Daddy", as used in this case, is a term used in some gay communities to denote a guy who's older but still handsome. Young gays call them "daddy". I think it's weird and then you have "daddies" looking for "sons" and it's such a bunch of pedo roleplayling IMO.

Recognizing this is not homophobic, a bit pedophobic maybe.

Imagine if I saw @Rod1 irl and walked up to him said "hola, papi chulo!" (sp)

Yeah I heard Milo refer to Trump by that term, so I thought it was log cabin repub slang, but then again Milo is english, and all good with the whole pedo thing so I thought maybe it has a special resonance with just a certain demographic.

Another poster also informed me that people say it because it triggers people who hate Trump. But like you said it's pedophobic to be triggered by that term in the context of how it's used.

But we're supposed to be pedophobic right? Why would people laugh at those who are triggered by pedo shit?

Last edited:
Working towards world peace by threatening to go to war with Iran and pushing them further towards developing nuclear weapons? Not being critical of what Trump is doing with NK, but I recokon it has more to do with what China is doing behind the scenes.
Sometimes you have to grab the bulls by the horns to tame it....
wee-bey-gif-12.gif

Yeah I hear Milo refer to Trumps by that term, so I thought it was a log cabin repub slang, but then again Milo is english all good with the whole pedo thing so maybe it has a special resonance with a certain demographic.

Another poster informed me that people say it because it triggers people, but like you said it's pedophobic to be triggered by that.

But we're supposed to be pedophobic right? Why would people laugh at those who are triggered by pedo shit?
These people would shit their pants in public just to "troll" the bystanders

I will say, as a someone that despises Trump, my hats off to him. Yes, the North Korean regime is one of the most horrible on earth and seeing the US flag and the NK glad side by side makes me sick but diplomats/politicians have been using the same tactics for decades and here's where it got us. We had to try something new and I'm glad he did. I really hope something positive comes from this, especially for the people of NK. They have been and are currently fucked by this evil regime.

Do I think Trump's motivations were peace, no. He did it so he could be the center of attention and get his name in the history books. That said, I'm thinking like Evangelicals on this one. Don't care why he did, just care about the results.
The only problem with "what he's done" is that he's really not done much of anything. He and Kim signed a paper that said they would start "working towards" a lot of things, all great if they actually happen. Let's take a look at each item. Him taking the meeting is a double edged sword, it's always good for two parties to talk. On the flip side NK is pushing the narrative that "we're a nuclear power now, and the US can no longer ignore us or treat us a beneath them". It's also be a PR coup for NK and Trump has helped contribute to that.
  1. The United States and the DPRK commit to establish new US-DPRK relations in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity. This sounds great, but what does it really mean? We will work on something at a later date is the best interpretation I can make.
  1. The United States and DPRK will join their efforts to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula. How is this any different than the statement and goals of item 1?
  2. Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula. Sounds great, to what end and what exactly does "denuclearization" mean? Based on early statements from NK it also means that the US won't have nuclear assets on the Korean peninsula or Japan, that includes nuclear weapons or nuclear powered vessels (ie. no nuclear powered carriers or subs).
  3. The United States and the DPRK commit to recovering POW/MIA remains, including the immediate repatriation of those already identified. This isn't the first time they have promised this, they returned the remains for over 200 bodies back during W's administration. The problem is they usually just deliver a bag of bones. The North Koreans have a real problem with the return of KIA remains because there were a lot of cases during the war where captured Americans were found dead with their hands tied with commo wire and a bullet wound to the back of their heads. They don't want that narrative to come out any more, so at best you will get back some bones that will be too disfigured and damaged to determine cause of death. For further info on this read up on the battle of the Chosin reservoir, which the NK have depicted as the source of a horrific American war crime by the way. These are the same people that in a museum have an ax that was being used by US soldiers to chop down part of a tree that was obstructing the view across a main bridge between NK and SK, during the work detail the North Koreans rushed the work detail and killed a US officer with the ax and took it as a trophy in the same museum that tells their "story of the Chosin massacre" by US soldiers of innocent Koreans. The body of that officer was never recovered by the US. There is some confusion regarding the fact that Trump said he's calling off the military drills scheduled for August, so this was something he just agreed to off the cuff apparently. Also from the NK side they believe there was an agreement to reduce sanctions incrementally, something Pompeo has said is not the case and Trump has been a little wishy washy about exactly. South Korea and Japan have both been a little blindsided by all this, these are the neighbors that this is all about, why aren't they involved? Or at the least South Korea, they are right there at the border of all this.

when did it become divisive? you liberal fucks think it wasn't divisive during Obama? You're a mental gymnast...
First, chill out. Liberal fucks? I mean grow up man.

Second, what did Obama do to divide people? The answer is it is all in your imagination.

First, chill out. Liberal fucks? I mean grow up man.

Second, what did Obama do to divide people? The answer is it is all in your imagination.
What did Trump do to divide people? Don't don't bring illegals to the equation...

What did Trump do to divide people? Don't don't bring illegals to the equation...
His entire strategy leading up to and after the election is to divide us into political tribes and to state everything as "us vs them". It goes well beyond normal politics. A few examples:

• Trump divided the country on the NFL players kneeling. There was clear division of opinion and he not only took one side but put a ton of pressure on the owners
  • He attacks every news source that is not favorable to him as fake news
  • His comments on immigrants are extremely divisive - I know you said leave immigrants out but you can't, that is a big factor
  • Shithole country comments
  • His attacks on our institutions (FBI, DOJ, etc.)
Nearly every single exchange with Trump is us vs them and it's obvious liberals are not included with us. Every other president in our lifetimes made an effort to represent everyone even if their policies are not supported by the opposing political party.

The only problem with "what he's done" is that he's really not done much of anything. He and Kim signed a paper that said they would start "working towards" a lot of things, all great if they actually happen. Let's take a look at each item. Him taking the meeting is a double edged sword, it's always good for two parties to talk. On the flip side NK is pushing the narrative that "we're a nuclear power now, and the US can no longer ignore us or treat us a beneath them". It's also be a PR coup for NK and Trump has helped contribute to that.
  1. The United States and the DPRK commit to establish new US-DPRK relations in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity. This sounds great, but what does it really mean? We will work on something at a later date is the best interpretation I can make.
  1. The United States and DPRK will join their efforts to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula. How is this any different than the statement and goals of item 1?
  2. Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula. Sounds great, to what end and what exactly does "denuclearization" mean? Based on early statements from NK it also means that the US won't have nuclear assets on the Korean peninsula or Japan, that includes nuclear weapons or nuclear powered vessels (ie. no nuclear powered carriers or subs).
  3. The United States and the DPRK commit to recovering POW/MIA remains, including the immediate repatriation of those already identified. This isn't the first time they have promised this, they returned the remains for over 200 bodies back during W's administration. The problem is they usually just deliver a bag of bones. The North Koreans have a real problem with the return of KIA remains because there were a lot of cases during the war where captured Americans were found dead with their hands tied with commo wire and a bullet wound to the back of their heads. They don't want that narrative to come out any more, so at best you will get back some bones that will be too disfigured and damaged to determine cause of death. For further info on this read up on the battle of the Chosin reservoir, which the NK have depicted as the source of a horrific American war crime by the way. These are the same people that in a museum have an ax that was being used by US soldiers to chop down part of a tree that was obstructing the view across a main bridge between NK and SK, during the work detail the North Koreans rushed the work detail and killed a US officer with the ax and took it as a trophy in the same museum that tells their "story of the Chosin massacre" by US soldiers of innocent Koreans. The body of that officer was never recovered by the US. There is some confusion regarding the fact that Trump said he's calling off the military drills scheduled for August, so this was something he just agreed to off the cuff apparently. Also from the NK side they believe there was an agreement to reduce sanctions incrementally, something Pompeo has said is not the case and Trump has been a little wishy washy about exactly. South Korea and Japan have both been a little blindsided by all this, these are the neighbors that this is all about, why aren't they involved? Or at the least South Korea, they are right there at the border of all this.

The leaders of the US and NK meeting is a big deal, even if they signed a pretty worthless document. Did he act stupidly as usual with his allies? Of course because he's a douche bag. That may detract a bit from the meeting but it's still very significant.

His entire strategy leading up to and after the election is to divide us into political tribes and to state everything as "us vs them". It goes well beyond normal politics. A few examples:

• Trump divided the country on the NFL players kneeling. There was clear division of opinion and he not only took one side but put a ton of pressure on the owners
  • He attacks every news source that is not favorable to him as fake news
  • His comments on immigrants are extremely divisive - I know you said leave immigrants out but you can't, that is a big factor
  • Shithole country comments
  • His attacks on our institutions (FBI, DOJ, etc.)
Nearly every single exchange with Trump is us vs them and it's obvious liberals are not included with us. Every other president in our lifetimes made an effort to represent everyone even if their policies are not supported by the opposing political party.
No...the only division is the left not recognizing who won...yadda yadda not my president.... literally Hitler...get behind your president...stop being a fucking snowflake....if he's failing impeach or don't vote him again...but for now...he's your Daddy...

Can someone fill me in on why people who support Trump refer to him as "daddy"? Is it log cabin republican slang or do his supporters see him as some sort of post-deluge Patriarch?

I think it may have started as a left meme, but its been taken under wing by the right just to annoy and frustrate the left. And it works.
And that's what it's all about right?!?! I mean fuck the country as long as we're triggering the libs!!!!!

Lol no. Fuck the country because Drumph is a liberal trait.

How does the right not giving a fuck about the Nobel Peace Prize that is a joke saying fuck the country? We actually hope Trump gets it, just so he can turn it down.

This might be the gayest thread in the history of Sherdog.

The Nobel Peace Prize has been worthless for quite some time, so it's no surprise that they'll give it to anyone.

Yep they gave it to Hussein as a participation medal. Maybe we could find a better award for the man that actually pushes forward world peace.

No...the only division is the left not recognizing who won...yadda yadda not my president.... literally Hitler...get behind your president...stop being a fucking snowflake....if he's failing impeach or don't vote him again...but for now...he's your Daddy...
Wow, that's a pretty lame trigger the libs trolling attempt. Step up your game.

Back