Daily Stormer Founder says, "Troll Storm" is Free Speech, Wants Lawsuit Dismissed

Andrew Anglin dindu nuffin

Says who? I'm pretty sure people have been arrested and charged because of posts online, there is such a thing as cyberbullying.

I'm old enough to remember when bullying meant getting the shit kicked out of you, not someone posting naughty words and memes on the Internet:rolleyes:

'Phone calls are unacceptable, since it's more personal. It's an invasion of privacy. But if you're triggered by, "cyber bullying", you need to man the fuck up. Go to another website, block the trolls or just switch off the damn PC.

I'm old enough to remember when bullying meant getting the shit kicked out of you, not someone posting naughty words and memes on the Internet:rolleyes:

'Phone calls are unacceptable, since it's more personal. It's an invasion of privacy. But if you're triggered by, "cyber bullying", you need to man the fuck up. Go to another website, block the trolls or just switch off the damn PC.
DCU is way better than MCU, and it's not even close.

Family Guy and American Dad shit all over The Simpsons;)

<{cum@me}>
KQjvzmf.gif

You would have to fine something where he encouraged them to threaten her. I doubt there is a case.
If I have a problem with a business chicken pot pie and I go to my website to encourage a letter writing campaign asking San Diego'[s Chicken Pot Pies shop to change its recipe i am not liable because some people get carried away with letter writing.

Back