International Dalai Lama says 'Europe belongs to Europeans'

True enough.

While there is an intersection between the two populations (white and muslims) there are roughly twice as many Muslims (an ideology) as white folks (a race) world wide. My question is something we're not likely to be able to answer, but I wonder what the number of supremacists per capita each group has?

The thing is this while white populations are diversifying, Muslim majority populations are homogenizing ideologically. Or do you deny that no matter what the impetus, the two groups are moving in opposite directions as far as ideological diversity is concerned?
I'd argue the Muslim world is more divided now that it has ever been. At least before it was more unified by empires and even when they politically splintered you still had more or less similar norms, customs, and the Sharia united them such that things weren't that different place to place. But now they are divided among the 50+ states, each with their own legal systems and political fissures.

his logic was middle easterners in the middle east wouldn't consider European Christian middle eastern so neither should Europeans consider Muslims European. I don't know if that is what he meant exactly but what he wrote in the context the post he was replying to meant that.

he then followed it up with weird shit about being more evolved and not letting civility get in the way.

Europeans should not continue to tolerate intolerance. That's simply the first law of nature: self-preservation.

Dalai Lama says ‘Muslim and African’ migrants should be returned to home so that “Europe can be kept for Europeans”

The Dalai Lama, while commenting on Europe’s migrant crisis during an interview with BBC, said that Europe “will become Muslim if refugees don’t go home…Better. Keep Europe for Europeans.”

When asked by BBC reporter Rajini Vaidyanathan what the proper relationship between European countries and “refuges” should be, he replied, “European countries should take these refugees and give them education and training, and the aim is – return to their own land with certain skills.”
The 83-year-old Tibetan Buddhist spiritual leader gave the interview from his home in the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh where he has lived for around 50 years.
His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama has been the spiritual leader of the Tibetan people for decades. Over the years he has met with dozens of world leaders, spiritual and religious leaders, and notable figures.

This isn’t the first time that His Holiness has spoken publicly about mass migration into Europe from the third world.

Last September, during a speech in Malmo, Sweden, he asserted his belief that “Europe is for Europeans”.

You have to be a mentally ill, bitter, anti-white, genocide loving hater to disagree with this. AH-MAZ-IN

Last edited:
Liberals keep voting against their own best interests in regards to open borders immigration policies.

One random dude with an opinion. Never seen that before. It it supposed to mean something more because he’s wearing a bed sheet and has a fancy title by his name?

Last edited:
One random dude with an opinion. Never seen that before. It it supposed to mean something more because he’s wearing a bed sheet and has a fancy title by his name?
you got a like for this?
holy fuck

He knows a bit about invaders.

Not only is he a man of wisdom that uses his years of life experience and common sense to come to sensible conclusions.....he’s also a total bro

“The Tibetan religious leader told BBC’s South Asian correspondent Rajini Vaidyanathan that “if female Dalai Lama comes, then she should be more attractive,” otherwise, “people, I think prefer, not see her, that face.”

Buddha bless this man

I have to wonder has Hollywood and the usual suspects turned on him yet cause he’s a huge public figure

lol Dalai Lama literally lives his life like the everything a liberal wishes they were, but then he says 1 thing they disagree with and he's just a dude wearing a bed sheet.

Back