Dambe Warriors. Are there any UFC prospects?

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
How long did Francis Ngannou have to train to become one of the most lethal fighters in the UFC, albeit in a weaker division?

Look at this guy Konari Kola... superb length and quickness on his hands... Video starts at 1:20

This guy already has like 0% body fat, and aside from his scary face he looks young. I think he would fight at the batamweight div. in the UFC

So my honest question is, with some pro training, can one of these guys like Kola make it to the UFC?

Last edited:
1.png

I think his brain is gonna pop out of his head

Interesting fact:
Francis N'gannou was actaully a two-time champ of this org back in the day.

they'd clear out most flyweights and featherweights imo

I might get called a white belt for this but lets be real... How long did Francis Ngannou have to train to become one of the most lethal fighters in the UFC, albeit in a weaker division?

Look at this guy Konari Kola... superb length and quickness on his hands... Video starts at 1:20

This guy already has like 0% body fat, and aside from his scary face he looks young. I think he would fight at the batamweight div. in the UFC

So my honest question is, with some pro training, can one of these guys like Kola make it to the UFC?

Reminds me of Mackenzie derns haymakers.

Not sure about the fighters, but they definitely need to integrate the ref stick into MMA.

If any of those guys learnt to block their face and throw a straight punch, the fights wouldn't last for more than 20 secs.

Back