Damien maia is a true warrior

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Never ducked a fighter , would fight anyone still competing at top level at the age of 40 and on top of that never failed a ped test , war maia my boy

giphy.gif

BJJ Legend... We will see how Usman does against a top-tier opponent. Going to be interesting.

I was all in on this post until you called him your bae

A true blanket. Dude is good but boring.

Not only that, he's also one of the most respectful and likeable guys that has ever set a foot in a UFC octagon. And he's one of the few pure ground fighters that are absolutely exciting to watch, even for someone like me who generally prefers the stand-up fights.

Not appreciating Maia is an automatic admission that you don't appreciate or respect BJJ.

Which is whatever, but very strange for a guy who is supposed to be a fan of MMA.

maia landed some "decent" punches on woodley and covington....maia via tko standing

No he's not. He ducks every fighter. That's why he flops to ground to avoid fighting.

Hope Usman manages to send him away like Machida did Vitor. Came down from 185 to hug 170ers. Get up, get up! Stand up or I'm taking a point.

No he's not. He ducks every fighter. That's why he flops to ground to avoid fighting.

Hope Usman manages to send him away like Machida did Vitor. Came down from 185 to hug 170ers. Get up, get up! Stand up or I'm taking a point.

Dumbass detected.

Maia has been a top ten fighter for over a decade. Show some respect or continue to show your stupidity. Those are the only two options.

Yep one of the favorites its sad he is now 40 and slowed down.

Dumbass detected.

Maia has been a top ten fighter for over a decade. Show some respect or continue to show your stupidity. Those are the only two options.
You keep saying fighter, don't think you understand the word. Laying on ground exhausted because can't get a takedown does not qualify. Don't like Usman but hope he gets his highlight KO, maybe a GnP tap to strikes

You keep saying fighter, don't think you understand the word. Laying on ground exhausted because can't get a takedown does not qualify. Don't like Usman but hope he gets his highlight KO, maybe a GnP tap to strikes

Troll.

Back