Damn Aleks is in shape

LHWBelt

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Just watched him fight from December against Virgil Zwicker and physically that may be the best I've ever seen him. Not much to do in jail besides work out I suppose. Anyways he's still only 35 and I think his hands still looked pretty damn fast for a HW although inaccurate. A lot of that could have been rust though. He took out a solid journeymen without much of a sweat regardless. What did yall think? I think he could still be a top 20 guy if he could get in a major org.

In shape Alex can rape a lot of people.

Dude is a beast. Nice hand speed and he is agile for a 253lb man.

One of my top fighters to watch ever. When he fighting again? Seems like he is trying to fight often.

His strike are lasers

The Shashlik at Ахмат is a staple for leading a healthy lifestyle.

One of my top fighters to watch ever. When he fighting again? Seems like he is trying to fight often.

His strike are lasers

Yeah I think he's serious about fighting again. September and December fights against decent journeymen. I haven't heard of a fight yet but I wouldn't be surprised to see him fighting in February or March.

Maybe being in such great shape will encourage him to take on a decent opponent? At 35 with such a long career he really could be fighting decent competition but I think he is on a can crushing tour

Maybe being in such great shape will encourage him to take on a decent opponent? At 35 with such a long career he really could be fighting decent competition but I think he is on a can crushing tour
Problem is that a lot of promotions with better talent may not want to associate with him.

Problem is that a lot of promotions with better talent may not want to associate with him.

Pretty sure he can't travel to the US or Japan with his criminal record, maybe he could fight in KSW?

Pretty sure he can't travel to the US or Japan with his criminal record, maybe he could fight in KSW?

Didn’t know Japan would have an issue letting him fight but assumed he wasn’t fighting in the US.

There are decent fights out there, even in KSW or some backwater promotion that’s willing to pay a decent free agent.

Looked like a beast. On a good diet obviously.

Best part is that he did that all with hard work and nothing else.

Seriously though he is in good shape. I have my doubts but I sincerely hope he has turned his life around. He really should still be in prison.

Would be great if they would feed him to Amir, maybe a co promotion with ACB?

Back