Damn green hababneros

supra

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Went to publix to get some habaneros to kick up my salsa and all they had was all green ones. These are weak as hell they seem tamer than jalapenos. Habaneros are bout the hottest pepper I can find in the stores around here where do yall get your peppers? And none of these stores sell any decent hot sauce except El Yucareco xxx and its not even that hot. Been outta ghost pepper sauce for awhile and not going back to Bristol to get more anytime soon.

Just kick down your neighbors door and tell em to get the fuck out cause you need the space for a green house and then grow your own

Just kick down your neighbors door and tell em to get the fuck out cause you need the space for a green house and then grow your own
Thought about it Ive grown some hungarian wax peppers before but the fuckers take forever to grow. I want heat now not months later. Fire ants got all over the plants too them fuckers are everywhere down here.
Goddamn shame I cant buy a fuckin hot enough pepper here anywhere. This is Florida by gawd the crazies will eat your face off but cant even sell hot peppers.

Back