Damn Hendrix up against Borrachinha at ufc 217

Subliminal Message

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Borrachinha is a beast! Hendrix going to get ktfo if he makes weight. Why ufc want to commit accessory to murder yo.

Last edited:
Hendricks’downfall his been tragic. He went from KO guys with one punch to practically nothing

Hendricks' only chance is to try and exhaust Borrachinha. His fight IQ is kinda non-existent tho.

Borachinha hasn't faced elite level fighters yet

Hope for vintage Johny Hendricks return

Johnny Hamburger is still on the roster? Sheesh

You may dislike Johnny but he's got brass balls to take this fight. Hespect.

Oh well, if this doesn’t work out he can always open up a restaurant...

Hendricks wins 1 round with wrestling and end up getting a USA gift decision.

Go Johny, Go!

He never ever learned
To read or write a book so well
But he could eat a burger
Just like a-ringing a bell

I honestly hope Hendricks gets it done and gets back on track. It's a long shot, but I can't help but root for a guy I watched rise from the very bottom and fall from the very top.

No one even cares about the actual fight, everyone just wants to watch the weigh in only to see what weight Pig Rig comes in at haha, I'll go with 189 . Hendricks weigh ins are usually hilarious

Paulo fighting stateside might look a whole lot different

Amjussayin

Hendrix should move to a more international org suited for hi like KFC.

No one even cares about the actual fight, everyone just wants to watch the weigh in only to see what weight Pig Rig comes in at haha, I'll go with 189 . Hendricks weigh ins are usually hilarious

He was sick last time, that’s why he missed weight.

I love watching Pig Rigg get rekd tbh...I hope after this beatdown they feed him to Derek Brunson

Nah, Brunson is on a roll after Machida KO, Big PigRigg is on his way to Bellator's HW division.

Back