Damn, Jimi didnt get FOTN or any bonuses

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
at least publicly. that sucks

1st round is in contention for round of the year and the craziness continued

To the winner go the spoiks.

Don't post the bonus results or anything.

Yeah I noticed that. The UFC should’ve coughed up some cash for that.

That was my choice for FOTN, despite Max's masterful dominance and Ortegas toughness.

Manuwa & Santos lost 10 years off their life-spans from that one. Pure Mayhem.

That was my choice for FOTN, despite Max's masterful dominance and Ortegas toughness.

Manuwa & Santos lost 10 years off their life-spans from that one. Pure Mayhem.

Jimi/Santos was far more competitive and back and forth. Ortega had moments in the 3rd but nothing significant. It was mostly one sided and one of those fights that gets hype just due to the toughness/durability of one of the guys even tho he got beat up bad. Max deserved POTN for sure but that wasnt the FOTN

If it makes u feel any better the next time he buys a pair of reebok sneakers he will only have to pay half price. As i am sure Dana slipped him one of dem left over coupons from the fighters retreat.

Jimi/Santos was far more competitive and back and forth. Ortega had moments in the 3rd but nothing significant. It was mostly one sided and one of those fights that gets hype just due to the toughness/durability of one of the guys even tho he got beat up bad. Max deserved POTN for sure but that wasnt the FOTN

Yep, Agreed!

If it makes u feel any better the next time he buys a pair of reebok sneakers he will only have to pay half price. As i am sure Dana slipped him one of dem left over coupons from the fighters retreat.

lmao

<WellThere>

maybe they should institute a separate bonus for "round of the night". ortega/holloway went on longer and provided more minutes of action, so it wins.

But I do think that 1st manuwa/santos round was better than any of the holloway/ortega rounds (except possibly the 4th round, with holloway calling his shot before and landing crazy 10 punch combos and ortega not going down)

$50K or a truckload of Reebok fight kits, same thing.

Once Ortega and Max were past round 2 Jimi musta been like damn....there goes 50k.

Fought like a complete idiot. Santos literally gasses out after the first minute of each round. What's he do? Just goes toe to toe with him in round 2 as soon as the round starts.

Yeah I agree.He landed some good shots also and wasn't giving up.Pay the man you cheap bastards.

Fought like a complete idiot. Santos literally gasses out after the first minute of each round. What's he do? Just goes toe to toe with him in round 2 as soon as the round starts.

I honestly disagree about Santos' cardio. He's able to maintain a crazy pace and monster KO power deep into fights. His problem is his glass jaw, not cardio. That being said, Manuwa is a another glass cannon but wasn't able to match Thiago's handspeed and thus got landed on more and eventually finished. I will say that this one was the type of fight where you could just feel that either one of these guys was capable of winning it, and both nearly did. Crazy KO power + glass chins = Guaranteed excitement.

Back