Damn!!! Wanderlei Silva highlights. Rampage looks literally dead in that ring.

A lot of triggered Rampage fans in this thread lol.

One of the most exciting fighters ever!!!

War Silva

This is how you starch someone, proper.

dan-henderson_wanderlei-silva.gif

usa-american-flag-waving-in-wind-real-close-up-animated-gif.gif

<20> .

Ooooh I like that.

How about "mr flying jaw" Hendo???
PoshShimmeringBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif
That was a crazy punch. Hendo dove directly into that uppercut and seemingly got physically lifted off the ground. You can see him lose balance immediately after getting hit.

Man, Vitor sure was something during that run of his.

That was a crazy punch. Hendo dove directly into that uppercut and seemingly got physically lifted off the ground. You can see him lose balance immediately after getting hit.

Man, Vitor sure was something during that run of his.
Damn sure he was. Notice how he was still able to throw 2 more punches (even though he misses them) while Hendo is still in the air? How fast is that?

I've watched mma for years and years to be entertained. And wandy ALWAYS brought the fucking entertainment. Guys who put it all on the line and deliver absolute fucking devastation win or lose are who I want to watch.

War wand. Too bad he's so weird looking after that plastic surgery but whatever.

I remember Hashads trash talk during TUF

Hampage was talking about how Lyoto KOd him. Then Hashad was like "How did Wanderlei leave you? Through the ropes. I had to call the police. I just saw someone get murdered. I just witnessed a murder"
lmao good times

Shoguns beating of Rampage was more onesided
Wand almost killed rampage. He was fully conscious against Shogun. In terms of being violently finished, no one finished him as brutally as wander leiwander lei.

When i started watching mma back in 2008 i couldn`t believe how agressive and ferociuos a man like wanderlei can be, after i saw some mma fights with him in pride, i can`t put out that hook right now of my mouth, also Wand vs Page is the best trilogy in mma ever.

Back