Dan Hardy: "Khabib has no footwork, Conor will use angles and KO him"

I root for Conor but I don't like Dan Hardy's analysis at all, he's often wrong, he picked Alvarez for example and he also said that McGregor threw the dolly so he wouldn't have to fight Khabib, now he's like Conor will ko Khabib! the guy is an incoherent mess.

I think he could be right. Khabib often just runs straight towards his opponent.

The question is just if footwork will matter, depends on much they will be standing.
Dan Hardy also broke down how stipe was gonna knock out DC with short punches.

He isnt very good at this.
Well, everyone who guesses MMA results on the regular will have been dead wrong many times.

I would imagine no one could name an analyst who doesn't have a 10% error rate or higher for their predictions.

Last edited:

He must have meant "the magic angles" that no has ever seen in boxing. You remember? The ones that were supposed to surprise Mayweather and KO him? The ones that gonna change and shock the boxing world? Ohhh yes, those angles...

Good thing hardy retired, those headshots definitely did damage

Also

0-101.jpg
Why do people post this, diaz is a longer taller fellow southpaw with good hands, who just dismantled michael johnson. He got tagged and battered for a round until he drowned Conor. Khabibs an ortho with lackluster boxing who has an 8" reach disadvantage and an untested chin. Ironically the one guy to land a solid punch on khabib was the southpaw boxer who nate dismantled.

Even if you 100% believe Conor isnt gonna land a punch and get some flyer miles, acting like what Diaz did in regards to a khabib fight makes zero sense.

Last edited:
Hardy is pretty biased

It’s hillarious to watch a biased person come up with a hillarious justification

Just like Robin Black predicting a Connor KO over May weather

Look at Hardy's track record. He picked Joanna to beat Rose, he picked Stipe to beat DC, picked Hominick over KZ. Picked himself over GSP.

Dude is wrong more than not
But are there any analysts who have a great track record?
I figure DC vs Stipe and Joanna vs Rose were both toss-ups.
Would be impressed if there was any known person who had a great track record on predicting fights like that.

His breakdowns are very nice, but 50% of it is thanks to that kick ass proprietary interactive TV thingy they have. It's an unfair advantage tbh. His predictions are no better than the average Sherbro.
He also does look good in those waist coats thingys he wears. THe analysis is interesting, different to the empty calories many other places spew.

Said the same about McG vs Floyd, said the same with Stipe vs DC.

To use angles he need to stay at range, how is he going to do that once khabib gets the pressure and the clinch???
UK bias is bias.

Lmao people just throw all logic and reasoning out the window when Conor is involved

Embarrassing

There no logic in thinking that top fighter in the division who dominated everybody with his grappling won’t be able to dominate a guy who got dominated by a gatekeeper (at best)

There are levels here

Why do people post this, diaz is a longer taller fellow southpaw with good hands, who just dismantled michael johnson. He got tagged and battered for a round until he drowned Conor. Khabibs an ortho with lackluster boxing who has an 8" reach disadvantage and an untested chin. Ironically the one guy to land a solid punch on khabib was the southpaw boxer who nate dismantled.

Even if you 100% believe Conor isnt gonna land a punch and get some flyer miles, acting like what Diaz did in regards to a khabib fight makes zero sense.

Yeah I should’ve used this pic instead...

069_Chad_Mendes_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.0.jpg

That’s a man half his size dominating him on the ground.

The moment khabib closes the distance it’s all over n Conor will get brutalized

It would look similar to Royce vs jimmerson

The only shot Conor has is to land a big shot at the very beginning of the fight n finish khabib, otherwise he’s in for a vicious ground n pound.

So let’s be generous n say Conor can land that one punch ko within 1st 30 seconds. After that it’s all khabib

So if entire fight is 1500 seconds, Conor has exactly 2% chance of winning this fight

Yeah I should’ve used this pic instead...

069_Chad_Mendes_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.0.jpg

That’s a man half his size dominating him on the ground.

The moment khabib closes the distance it’s all over n Conor will get brutalized

It would look similar to Royce vs jimmerson

The only shot Conor has is to land a big shot at the very beginning of the fight n finish khabib, otherwise he’s in for a vicious ground n pound.

So let’s be generous n say Conor can land that one punch ko within 1st 30 seconds. After that it’s all khabib

So if entire fight is 1500 seconds, Conor has exactly 2% chance of winning this fight
"Half his size" what a reach. Yea lets reference an over 3 year old fight where Conor fought the best wrestler at fw on two weeks notice when he couldnt even train wrestling cause he was nursing a previous injury. Still went 60% td defense and defended a slick sub attempt vs a ncaa all american (btw wrestled at 141) with the best double in the division.

Oh yea If I remember that fight ended with mendes bent over against the cage, only other time to be stopped by strikes was an insane knee by aldo at the time he fought Conor.

There no logic in thinking that top fighter in the division who dominated everybody with his grappling won’t be able to dominate a guy who got dominated by a gatekeeper (at best)

There are levels here
Lmao at calling Nate a gate keeper
Lmao at dominated

Lmao at u

U also said that when u fought gsp and u got humiliated

"Half his size" what a reach. Yea lets reference an over 3 year old fight where Conor fought the best wrestler at fw on two weeks notice when he couldnt even train wrestling cause he was nursing a previous injury. Still went 60% td defense and defended a slick sub attempt vs a ncaa all american (btw wrestled at 141) with the best double in the division.

Oh yea If I remember that fight ended with mendes bent over against the cage, only other time to be stopped by strikes was an insane knee by aldo at the time he fought Conor.

Conor had a full camp

Chad didnt know if he was fighting conor or aldo or anyone at all and didnt have any time to get ready and still scored multiple takedowns like they were nothing

Back