Dan Hooker health condition

• Thread starter Deleted member 474013
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 474013

Any updates on him after the fight? The guy is a warrior. Wish him full recovery.

I don't know about lasting injuries, but he sure as hell will be sore for a couple of weeks, and probably he'll bleed out of his ass for a few days as well. Let's hope he recovers just fine and comes back healthy

Still living in 2019, I wish him all the best and a speedy recovery.

Hookers girlfriend this morning after his morning piss...
anigif_sub-buzz-12207-1490648850-1.gif

His CTE is coming along nicely.

Tough guy. However, that was trash officiating, and his corner did nothing to protect him.

There's no way that he should have been let out there for the third round.

Stupidity like this is going to get somebody killed on a major card one day.

He's a Kiwi, he'll be fine. We don't really have a whinge when we get hurt.

Guy's a tough-as-nails badass motherfucker for sure.

His corner however, as well as the referee, are morons.

That was brutal. Agree that corner should have stopped it after rd2. It turned into a snuff film.

This article makes this whole situation worse.

His coach was quoted as saying “he was clearly concussed several times throughout the fight.”

Wtf??? Dude was taking a beating and his corner should’ve stopped that fight when they had the opportunity.

Just to clarify, that was his head coach Eugene Bareman who was quoted, but he wasn't in the corner. I don't know why, but he didn't make the trip over with Hooker.

The guy transcends time, he's fine.

He didn't even take the crutches or assistance when out the back with the medics according to dana. Apparently was just pissed off. Should bounce back well i hope he does. If he responds how i think he will to that i can't wait for his next fight. Definitely needs Eugene in his corner rather than his original coach.

Back