Dan Hooker is the grim reaper of ufc's lw division

He lost fights before so I doubt he's very good.

if this is actually how you feel and not some sarcastic comment that's gone over my head, then you are clueless.

Hooker will be making his way into the top 10 and top 5 by end of next year. He's impressive.

I'm a extremely biased when it comes to Hooker. As a fellow kiwi I want to see him do well but I also don't want to rush him into match ups he's not ready for. I think someone like Iaquinta or Pettis might be winnable for him but Khabib, Conor, Lee and Ferguson all body him at the moment. Maybe Barboza would be a good fight if he's ranked ahead of him?

he's got a lot of potential and already has finishing power multiple ways. If he can get better and add to what he has, he will be a tough fight for anyone in the next year/2

anthony smith grim reaped rashad amd shogun out of 205 huheuehuehueh
tenor.gif

No lightweights wanting to fight him confirms in my mind the mw is the most stacked division. Even Israel got pulled up real quick

Hooker really is the Reaper of the lw division as Rob Whittaker moved up a division also and wrekt everybody

He's good, but I want to see that chin tested. Burns was landing at will on him.

I want to know who the GOAT of the cans is. And who is the biggest can amongst the GOATs?
I would say hands down GOAT can has to be Jardine. Striking like...
etwjnt.gif

Yet has wins over two former champions...
20140413032004_IMG_8080.JPG

20130716022617_forrest_griffin.JPG

I'm a extremely biased when it comes to Hooker. As a fellow kiwi I want to see him do well but I also don't want to rush him into match ups he's not ready for. I think someone like Iaquinta or Pettis might be winnable for him but Khabib, Conor, Lee and Ferguson all body him at the moment. Maybe Barboza would be a good fight if he's ranked ahead of him?
I honestly believe hooker could punch ferguson out and i would definitely bet on him if that fight happened.

He's good, but I want to see that chin tested. Burns was landing at will on him.
Check his Tag team kickboxing fights vs heavyweight k1 fighters. Has been tested

forums.sherdog.com/threads/dan-hooker-tag-team-hw-kickboxing.3796735/

Last edited:
Lol who is this guy?

Dude was ABUSED at 145, goes up in weight, beats a few NOBODIES and now we have a hype train?

Feed this guy to Dariush or Chiesa.

Back