Dan "The Hangman" Hooker UFC's Executioner Warwagon

He's awesome and that Felder call out was one of my favourite moments of the year

One of mine too for sure!

Still want to see that match up has huge potential to be an epic barnburner..

Dude made FW pretty easily ...

Nooooooooooooo way dude, Hangman said himself he was wrecking his system to make 145 and felt like he was wading through treacle every time he entered the cage in that division.

Dude walks around 188-190.

Dan came in at 189 vs HEAVYWEIGHT Marc Creedy (approx 40kg/88lbs) disadvantage

a warwagon that barely makes it to page 2? lol.

there is only 1 war wagon kids and that is the JT warwagon.

Sorry I'm late to the party.

I saw him tear the roof of Vector Arena in the first UFC in Auckland.

War Hangman. War Aotearoa.

Hooker will make a statement by finishing Edson, something Lee and Khabib couldn't.

Hooker gonna darce choke barboza after bloodying the brazillians face up

Nooooooooooooo way dude, Hangman said himself he was wrecking his system to make 145 and felt like he was wading through treacle every time he entered the cage in that division.

Lol what an "athlete" he is fighting there. Still can't recall him missing the FW limit though he certainly is much more suited in lw division as the results and his success suggest. I think LW is most suitable for the man - no way is he cheating by fighting in that division.

I like him. He's durable but he walks a straight line...susceptible to that spinning kick Edson loves to throw...
Edson+Barboza+Spinning+Heel+Kicks+Terry+Etim+-+UFC+142+%2528Multiple+Angles%2529.gif
7.gif
Best-Moment-Edson-Barboza-vs-Kevin-Lee-UFN-128.gif

Dan's been smashing it recently, I always make sure I watch his fights. Can't wait for Hooker v Barboza, I'm more them excited for this then the main event.

On board and lol @ oversized lw comment. Guy had 6 fights in the ufc fw division never missed weight. 4 in lw never missed weight. ... im taking it max and khabib are oversized as well ?

Damn i didn't know he was fighting HW's man that's crazy

- also LW is his proper weight.
a warwagon that barely makes it to page 2? lol.

there is only 1 war wagon kids and that is the JT warwagon.

Thanks for the bump. :D
Sorry I'm late to the party.

I saw him tear the roof of Vector Arena in the first UFC in Auckland.

War Hangman. War Aotearoa.

Hell Yeah!
Hooker will make a statement by finishing Edson, something Lee and Khabib couldn't.
Hope so
Hooker gonna darce choke barboza after bloodying the brazillians face up
<{JustBleed}>

Sweet highlight great addition to the wagon!!!
Lol what an "athlete" he is fighting there. Still can't recall him missing the FW limit though he certainly is much more suited in lw division as the results and his success suggest. I think LW is most suitable for the man - no way is he cheating by fighting in that division.
Agreed!
I like him. He's durable but he walks a straight line...susceptible to that spinning kick Edson loves to throw...
Edson+Barboza+Spinning+Heel+Kicks+Terry+Etim+-+UFC+142+%2528Multiple+Angles%2529.gif
7.gif
Best-Moment-Edson-Barboza-vs-Kevin-Lee-UFN-128.gif

Barbozza will be a tough test but i got faith in Dan.
Dan's been smashing it recently, I always make sure I watch his fights. Can't wait for Hooker v Barboza, I'm more them excited for this then the main event.
Yup! This is the main event for me as well.
On board and lol @ oversized lw comment. Guy had 6 fights in the ufc fw division never missed weight. 4 in lw never missed weight. ... im taking it max and khabib are oversized as well ?
Yup! lots of guys that cut more than him.

Had to mute that . Cringe level 10000 on that commentator.

I WILL BOARD THIS WAR WAGON
C'MON MY NEW ZEALAND BROTHER. SEND EDSON BACK TO THE FAVELA*
(*no racism intended)

im a fan of both, but I going with Barboza via KO in 2nd or 3rd round. Hooker is going to sit in Barboza's kicking range and get his head chopped off.

It’s amazing the directions Hick Diaz and hooker have went since their fight

Back