Dana and Ari

The thing is if we’re being real they have options that will sell more than bader.

Jones rematch, lesnar, stipe all probably outsell bader because most non hardcore fans don’t even know the difference between mma and the ufc

Now if Fedor wins? Maybe it’s a different story, but like you said it’s unlikely.

If they stack the whole event, and put the likes of Jones on the card, and whip in a few more title fights, it could appeal to the casuals that learned some names along the way.
Then it could be an extremely lucrative PPV.

I would love a Bellator vs UFC but that shit would never happen as long as Dana is in charge.
Dana isn't in charge though, and it's not like Dana hasn't already cross promoted with another company.

Which was my point
The dollar amounts are about as far from "right" as possible.

The company that does 35x the revenue would be fn idiots to give the rub to the company that does 1/35 the revenue in order to get a fighter they did not care to keep on roster fighting.

Think about it lol

Yup. Bellator would need a star before the UFC would even entertain the idea.

You understand how business works right?..

yea let's go convince Coker to have his double champ lose to our double champ itll be great lmao...

SMH .. wasteland plz
You're an idiot though right?
Is that what's happening here?

Yup. Bellator would need a star before the UFC would even entertain the idea.

I don't even know if they would with a star.
They have nothing to gain
Co-pro with M1 in Russia they do
But Bellator has nothing UFC needs at this time

Every time Bader fought a top UFC fighter he lost.
Going to Bellator and winning against rubbish opposition doesn't make you better.
I agree, so much so, that I assumed it was implied and that it went without needing said.

I guess some of you Sherbros really are kind of slow.
I'll explain.

Dana and Ari shook hands on a multi billion dollar deal.
These two men are only in this business to make money and they're doing it together.

As far as promoting cage fights.
What better way to get the casuals to help set PPV sales records, something has to be flashy.

Now stay with me here.... What good do you think would come to the UFC if they had a chance to sell a fight between the 2 best organizations in the world? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you can probably see the financial benefit the UFC stands to gain in the near future if they can boast about having the actual best fighter in the world?
Obviously it's bad for business on Coker and Bellators end OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!
That's why I said convince.
Dupe, lie, con, fucking talk him into letting DC beat the shit out of Bader and claim that status as the real HW champion of the WORLD.

Did you really just say DC beating Bader would give him a claim to the actual best hand to hand combat fighter in the world..?
Bader is going to be the number 2 company in the world's Champ Champ......
That's pretty much how it works.
We all know Bader isn't even UFC leve skill wise. We also know DC will wreck him.
I'm not even hinting at good challenge. I'm pointing out that it would be a huge PPV and also a huge promotional gain to have casuals think there's no better fighter than DC

Bader is going to be the number 2 company in the world's Champ Champ......
That's pretty much how it works.
We all know Bader isn't even UFC leve skill wise. We also know DC will wreck him.
I'm not even hinting at good challenge. I'm pointing out that it would be a huge PPV and also a huge promotional gain to have casuals think there's no better fighter than DC
That’s pretty much not how it works.

He needs to beat bones, not bader.

I agree, so much so, that I assumed it was implied and that it went without needing said.

I guess some of you Sherbros really are kind of slow.
I'll explain.

Dana and Ari shook hands on a multi billion dollar deal.
These two men are only in this business to make money and they're doing it together.

As far as promoting cage fights.
What better way to get the casuals to help set PPV sales records, something has to be flashy.

Now stay with me here.... What good do you think would come to the UFC if they had a chance to sell a fight between the 2 best organizations in the world? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you can probably see the financial benefit the UFC stands to gain in the near future if they can boast about having the actual best fighter in the world?
Obviously it's bad for business on Coker and Bellators end OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!
That's why I said convince.
Dupe, lie, con, fucking talk him into letting DC beat the shit out of Bader and claim that status as the real HW champion of the WORLD.

Other than nobody being moronic enough to entertain the idea, the plan is sound.

Back