Dana "Everclear said not a good idea to sing the national anthem, to controversial right now"

krpv23

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
It's to absurd to believe that the national anthem is that controversial but for a few footballers!
WTF is the world coming to!!!

He said nothing about football. He said he had a hard time sing lines like "bombs bursting in air" when so many people who just experienced a war zone would be in that stadium.

everclear_vodka__42806.1453089310.JPG

No one wants to be affiliated with UFC anymore. Love it.

TS didn't do homework. to save thread, here is a fun fact. Raphael assuncao has a win over Jorge masvidal. crazy to think about

With my big black boots and an old suitcase?

IMO singing either was pointless..the togetherness and sense of community after this tragedy had nothing to do with patriotism..that was one of our own maniacs that did that shit.

Last edited:
This would have been appropriate with T-Ferg on the card:

TS didn't do homework. to save thread, here is a fun fact. Raphael assuncao has a win over Jorge masvidal. crazy to think about

Im going by what Dana said in the press conference, that's all I heard.

The whole time he was singing I was expecting a bass drop any second and then the music to “jump around” to come on

Everclear is cool and all, but im surprised they couldn't get a bigger star to sing

Dana should have called up Kid Rock, everbitch is trying to be PC! Never a wrong time to play the National Athem!

It's to absurd to believe that the national anthem is that controversial but for a few footballers!
WTF is the world coming to!!!

Do you know all the lyrics to the national anthem? There's a reason it's cut short.

Im going by what Dana said in the press conference, that's all I heard.
well that would definitely be why you didn't get the truth

Back