Dana "Everclear said not a good idea to sing the national anthem, to controversial right now"

Wow. I was never a fan of everlast. He had a hit or two. I also didn’t realize that his balls fell off and he grew a vagene and bobs.

You are the worst poster on here haha, thick as pigs shit, literally nothing to say in response haha, you're like the speaking clock.
Youre Translation: i need a reboot bc i have no comeback. Come back when you are upgraded CAN. Youre one of the worst sherbot/shertards to defend ufCAN..

Youre Translation: i need a reboot bc i have no comeback. Come back when you are upgraded CAN. Youre one of the worst sherbot/shertards to defend ufCAN..
Hahahaha what an absolute special case you are, I'd literally get more sense out of Siri.
How old are you? You remind me of a ten year old who's being bullied so just repeats the same shit over and over because he's clueless in defending himself, just in this case you're online so trying to act like a jock, when everyone can see you're a brain dead pussy, the reason u have 500 messages more than likes.

Wait, wait, let me guess your response UFCBot, Sherbot, COnBot hahaha

Last edited:
Wow. I was never a fan of everlast. He had a hit or two. I also didn’t realize that his balls fell off and he grew a vagene and bobs.

You haven’t read any of this thread, have you?

It's to absurd to believe that the national anthem is that controversial but for a few footballers!
WTF is the world coming to!!!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a Country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash’d out their foul footstep’s pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a Country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash’d out their foul footstep’s pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Yeah that sounds like something I want to sing after being shot at with a high-powered rifle.

Everclear was a moderately successful alternative band for a brief time during the grunge era. I think you mean Everlast.

Who gives a shit, People can sing anything or kneel to anything they want. Theres nothing controversial about singing your countries anthem no matter what the situation is

I'm saying this as someone who's not American, no American roots, and never been there.

Not your typical EU nerd fuckboy who takes pride in hating on America

Hahahaha what an absolute special case you are, I'd literally get more sense out of Siri.
How old are you? You remind me of a ten year old who's being bullied so just repeats the same shit over and over because he's clueless in defending himself, just in this case you're online so trying to act like a jock, when everyone can see you're a brain dead pussy, the reason u have 500 messages more than likes.

Wait, wait, let me guess your response UFCBot, Sherbot, COnBot hahaha
Youre a CAN. I see you get paid by the "likes". Only a CAN on the payroll would mention likes/posts. Smh you're pathetic..

Youre a CAN. I see you get paid by the "likes". Only a CAN on the payroll would mention likes/posts. Smh you're pathetic..
Hahahaha fuck off dense piece of work, it took you three days to come up with that.

Not everybody is in the payroll like you lol
Come on man got anything new, if I was on the UFC payroll do you really think I'd single out a guy called clutchCAT hahaha, I wish I was on the UFC payroll.

Nobody cares about America's shitty anthem. Such a backwards country

Back