Media UFC-president Dana White catches a FedEx worker on a bad day

A bunch of pretend little lordlings are all offended and upset over the peasants being unhappy with their manual labor jobs.

Get tf over yourselves you clowns.
What Kind of argument are you making?

Everyone Orders stuff at one point in time no one wants anything you order treated like that, Fuck that guy seriously and fuck you too if you think that person should keep their job lol. Dudes a fucking asshole clearly.

Any job worth doing is worth doing right, Clearly it's not worth doing for that guy. he can go do something else. maybe he should dig holes, seeing as though he treats his work like dirt, he should probably work with dirt.

agreed, but snitching on other people doing a bad job when it doens't concern you, is a shitty thing to do
I personally don't think it applies in this case, IMO this is equivalent behavior to spitting in someones food at a restaurant. If I saw someone spitting in someones food at a resturnant I'd say something, even if it weren't my food. This isn't just doing a job poorly. There is a difference between getting someones order wrong and spitting in it. This guy is Spitting in it.

Last edited:
What Kind of argument are you making?

Everyone Orders stuff at one point in time no one wants anything you order treated like that, Fuck that guy seriously and fuck you too if you think that person should keep their job lol. Dudes a fucking asshole clearly.

Any job worth doing is worth doing right, Clearly it's not worth doing for that guy. he can go do something else. maybe he should dig holes, seeing as though he treats his work like dirt, he should probably work with dirt.

I personally don't think it applies in this case, IMO this is equivalent behavior to spitting in someones food at a restaurant. If I saw someone spitting in someones food at a resturnant I'd say something, even if it weren't my food. This isn't just doing a job poorly. There is a difference between getting someones order wrong and spitting in it. This guy is Spitting in it.
Yep...no one is forcing him to work there and its his choice to do so. If you are paid to shovel shit then you should strive to be the best shit scooper you can possibly be. Some people lack work ethic something everyones father should teach them as a kid.

plot twist: he's going to offer the Fedex guy a DWCS 'opportunity'. Kid with no future, a lot of rage to work out, built-in narrative and sob story, and no-one else to turn to - perfect Cantender's-to-Apex Undercard fodder.

5-D chess from Dana
giphy.gif

Welcome to the world.

FAFO

Be better or least be smarter less ya dgaf if you get canned (or whatever consequence) or not...

<Neil01>

A bunch of pretend little lordlings are all offended and upset over the peasants being unhappy with their manual labor jobs.

Have this guy do this to every package you receive since you apparently see no problem.

No, you wouldn't want that?

Okay, little lordling

i worked only manual labor jobs nearly my whole life. it has nothing to do with being working class or rich, it's about doing the fucking job you signed up for PROPERLY.

if you don't like your job QUIT.

His behavior deserved repercussion. All Dana did was bring it to light. He's now prevented this guy from damaging people's parcels with negligence moving forward. I don't really see this as a bad thing. Legit awful employees by choice should be dealt with.

Back