Dana hates Woodley for not defending the belt, right?

The real reason Dana hates Woodley is because he is racist.

You know, the same way all those people who don't buy PPV to see Woodley fight are racist.

You know, the same way none of the media types that think he is the WW GOAT are racist.
You know...Racism

Before he fought Till he was supposed to fight Colby, but Colby pulled out due to allergies. Woodley has defended the title 4 times already, and Dana has the audacity to say he never defends.

No where bud

You're peachy

latest

He will still have those feelings lol unless they bring in Bas to replace him, Joe is the best color commentary in the game.
To each his own, I don't think he'll be leaving anytime soon though so you still have him. I do miss Rogan and Goldie though...

It's mostly because he whines a lot. He use to pull the race card a lot but I think he cooled down once he realize maybe he's the problem. UFC promotes DC, Lewis, Jones and now Adensaya. So I never got why he pulled the race card in the first place.

He's a good fighter but he kinda loss me when he won the belt and clearly Wonderboy was next yet he's telling Wonderboy to fight Lawler & calling for money fights but he clearly doesn't deserve it.

I don't think these two hate each other as much as it appears. Think about it. If Dana hated Woodley, would Woodley be on the UFC on Fox panel? For some reason, this is just how these two communicate with each other. I think they have pretty similar personalities, so maybe that's why. It's like every defense, Woodley complains about his opponent but he ends up fighting them anyway.

Yup. I think he just hates him because he doesn't kiss Dana's ass. First it was Woodley is boring. Then when he finished Till in dramatic fashion he switched back to Woodley is always hurt or Woodley is always complaining.

That's absolutely it, Dana White hates when fighters have enough power to tell him no and don't kiss his ass and put up with the bullshit he does like claiming fights have been signed when they haven't, or that so and so is injured when they aren't or that they turned down a fight they never got offered ect.

If you call Dana White on his bullshit he will hold a grudge and always hate you.

I don't think these two hate each other as much as it appears. Think about it. If Dana hated Woodley, would Woodley be on the UFC on Fox panel? For some reason, this is just how these two communicate with each other. I think they have pretty similar personalities, so maybe that's why. It's like every defense, Woodley complains about his opponent but he ends up fighting them anyway.

I don't think DW has control over who's on the Fox panel.

I think he's been downhill since 2011. Getting too invested in one fighter, the Ronda Rousey BS, thinking Lebron James could beat any fighter... I'd like for him to be gone.

hearing rogan keep going on how how great that elijah theodore. or whatever his name is...made me a little ill...all I saw was a guy moving non stop, throwing the sloppiest looking strikes ive ever seen..the guy is a decision machine...has zero power...his style is infuriating to guys who just wanna see a good scrap...I kept wondering which fight those guys were watching, the way they were licking his ball sack.

He didn't say defend the belt...he said he's sick of woodley not fighting and overall attitude

hearing rogan keep going on how how great that elijah theodore. or whatever his name is...made me a little ill...all I saw was a guy moving non stop, throwing the sloppiest looking strikes ive ever seen..the guy is a decision machine...has zero power...his style is infuriating to guys who just wanna see a good scrap...I kept wondering which fight those guys were watching, the way they were licking his ball sack.
Yeah it was bad, I think even Felder was kind of like 'Uhh... whatever" during the fight. His commentary during Shogun-Vera and Wanderlei-Cung Le still make me mad when I think of them.

Every fighter Dana White doesn't like has one major thing in common. They had bargaining power and they told Dana White no and didn't put up with his bullshit.

Couture
Ortiz
GSP
Woodley
Hunt
Diaz

If you have the power to say no to DW and call him out on his bullshit he will hold the grudge and trash you at any opportunity instead of promoting you like a more professional person would.

Yeah it was bad, I think even Felder was kind of like 'Uhh... whatever" during the fight. His commentary during Shogun-Vera and Wanderlei-Cung Le still make me mad when I think of them.

I don't remember the commentary for either of those, who was Rogan cheer leading for?

I don't like Woodley either

And I am not racist. Woodley needs to fucking defend his title and not fake a hand injury.

Dana doesn't hate Woodley. He just doesn't like him because he has a diva personality. Calling for a money fight before defending his belt once. Pulls out of fights and turns down fights because he claims he is hurt. Cries like a bitch about being treated unfairly because he is black. No one gives a f*$&, but you Woodley. Dana is a awesome as a promoter. He loves Jones, Silva and now Israel Adesanya(sp). It has nothing to do with color but a race baiter like Tyron doesn't care about facts and is blinded by his ego.

Woodley has been the most active champ for years. Didn’t he fight Thompson twice and Maia in about a year? Literally just fought in September and Dana is running his mouth but says nothing about Colby not fighting. Makes no sense

Back