Dana hates Woodley for not defending the belt, right?

Dana loves those who bring money to the UFC

Dana doesn't love those who don't bring money to UFC plus have the record of booooring, inactive title defenses that went all 5 rounds (3)

Dana is the one who needs to figure out how to bring money to the UFC, that's his job description, not Woodley's. Fighters needs to go there and fight.

Dana is the one who needs to figure out how to bring money to the UFC, that's his job description, not Woodley's.

Fighters needs to go there and fight.

Thank you for reminding me their job descriptions, Cpt. Obvious.
Need I also guide you into a reality of grown-ups and explain, that if your work does bring profit to the company you work for, you'll get a special treatment. And vise versa.

Every fighter Dana White doesn't like has one major thing in common. They had bargaining power and they told Dana White no and didn't put up with his bullshit.

Couture
Ortiz
GSP
Woodley
Hunt
Diaz

If you have the power to say no to DW and call him out on his bullshit he will hold the grudge and trash you at any opportunity instead of promoting you like a more professional person would.
You mess with the bull, you get the horns. Rule with an iron fist or don't rule at all.

But he just fought Till 3 months ago.

Meanwhile, Conor NEVER defended a single belt he had and Dana rides his nuts like a fanboy.

And yet this jerknut is about to sign a 10 year contract extention?!

Pffft.....
View attachment 486023

I used to hate Woodley. I thought him pulling the race card was in poor form. I also wasn't a fan of his entitled attitude. Hind-sight, I realize he was right, Dana legitimately treats him differently. And now, every time Woodley does something that pisses Dana off, I'm happy.

Time to get rid of this relic.
Dana cares about one colour - green. Woodley ain't a draw, Cononor was. And before Conor, who was the highest earner in UFC? Anderson Silva. Who is black.

You are fake news, sir.

Looking at Woodley's record, I was very surprised that he has had 5 fights since 2016. He does defend his belt but it just feels like he doesn't. Woodley is always bitching about something or there is a fight that makes sense that Woodley for whatever reason rejects. Woodley is not a company man who makes millions, that is why Dana doesn't like him. I don't like him because he whines all the time and although seemingly intelligent, incredibly stupid.

I'm gonna lose a lot of sleep over this.
<LucyBless>

I don't like Woodley either

And I am not racist. Woodley needs to fucking defend his title and not fake a hand injury.

Yeah good thing he’s already defended it 4 times, dummy.

“Faking a hand injury” — go take a nap and try to sleep the stupid off.

Just cut him Dana, he's not worth the hastle anymore. Nobody likes him and nobody is gonna buy his ppvs so send his ass to Bellator.

Woodley is a smart dude and has been fighting 5 times in the last 2 1/2 years. Dana should stop bitching about.

This is the subtle racism that Woodley is talking about from the UFC.

The UFC was trying to fix that fight for a win for Till but justice prevailed when Woodley destroyed the UK next great white hope in Darren Till.

Further proof is when Dana WHITE ducked the press conference afterwards.

Dana White is angry at Tyron Woodley for refusing to conform to a racist stereotype to bring in the money like that of the "thug" or the over the top arrogant "baller" just to sell fights but instead just fighting the good fight and speaking out against racism in MMA which the UFC hates since they need racial stereotypes to sell fights.

Not only does Tyron have to deal with racism, he also has to deal with the gaslighting technique, of being accused of being 'the real racist,' for bringing up the fact that he is being subjected to it. The UFC and the majority of the people in the MMA community know what they're doing, and they are pathetic cowards.

Back