Dana Kicked Out Ariel Again And He's Being Ariel About It

Mixedfights

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Ariel...LOL. Your a pain in the ass that's why.

pRpQm8r.gif

I always sympathize with people Dana fucks over but somehow I enjoy Dana wrecking this weasal.

Good, he is more of a shit stirrer than a journalist...

giphy.gif

Does he not realize that by airing all this dirty laundry it puts him into the dog house THAT much more. Shut the fuck up, privately apologize to Dana, kiss a lot of ass, etc ---the usual to get ahead in life. Life is chess, not checkers. Way too many morons reacting to every single thing that hurts their feelings and losing sight of the big picture. Make moves, build contacts versus losing gigs and burning bridges. Not everyone is going to like you and life isn't fair. K i'm gonna stop now. Get a grip Ariel. Stop complaining like a little bitch.

Last edited:
Yet he acts confused why Dana dislikes him with all his "woe is me" sentiment.

how dare he vent, just because a cunt is going out of his way to prevent him from getting paid work and doing his job he should shut up like you weak pussies would,
you cunts have sand in ya vaginas

how dare he vent, just because a cunt is going out of his way to prevent him from getting paid work and doing his job he should shut up like you weak pussies would,

Exactly. My one complaint with him is saying "when they go low, we go high." That's such a passive aggressive thing to do and with a guy like Dana, you just need to be aggressive.

He's gotta have some dirt on Dana, open that can of worms and shit all over his life. When a man tries to prevent you from earning a living, you have to quit this holier than thou liberal speak and crush his soul.

Fuck that. He didn't have to ruin the Brock surprise and for what? To tell people an hour earlier? Weasel move by a weasel.

MMA is a terrible place to have a relationship....
Lesnar-Mir
Jones-Cormier
White-Helwani
The list goes on...

Ariel is the only "cunt" - MarloStanfield with sand in his vagina...

"it reminded me of something michelle obama said"

This guy is so full of himself and so self important. He thinks he's Walter Cronkite or something.

What is Sherdog's obsession with this weaselly cunt? Can't go a day without seeing a new topic about a fucking MMA gossip reporter.

who cares about this weasel shit stirrer. It never ends with him, the latest was that disgusting shit he pulled on romero at the post fight presser.
Also, who cares if he gets $$$ taken from him, he was just going to send it back to the homeland anyway

Back