Dana on Lex Fridman's channel today

Meh, regular people think he's smart. The guys a genius, and he is a good conversationalist imo. When you're that smart sometimes you might be a little awkward, it's a trade off. Lol
I think he's really sharp. We all have blind spots. I believe his blind spot is that he projects his own nature, which is very sweet and optimistic, onto the rest of the world. He thinks the world is all love and care and good will toward mankind. Which, to be fair, it MOSTLY is. Most people are OK. But it discounts the very nasty, ugly, and malevolent nature of many people. Not most people, but enough to keep a lot of chaos on the earth, and to ruin things for a lot of people.

I'd say he's also too forgiving of stupid people making bad decisions that affect us all. Which is not to say that I don't like him or respect his intelligence and ability to land interesting interviews, but I do believe that he's pretty naïve, especially for someone that comes from the USSR, who generally tend to be based as all get out and VERY skeptical of everyone having good intentions.

Am I paranoid? Maybe a little bit. But I've got good reason to be. Otherwise there never would have been a necessity to learn martial arts.

Lex Fridman's podcast is now my favorite.

Probably has something to do with me getting older (32 years old now) and developing more patience and wisdom.

His list of guests is actually more impressive than Joe Rogan's on average I'm noticing; Benjamin Netanyahu, Jeff Bezos, Tucker Carlsson, etc.

Even Joe Rogan's most impressive guests have also been on Lex's podcast (Elon Musk, Kanye West, Zuckerberg).

I need to become Sherliquor to even think about watching this.

I thought I had seen/heard of him before years ago and he only talked about science or something. Now my only impression of him is that he's all into MMA because it became the new hip thing and "I do jiu jitsu" but he's into it because of the intricacies of the human body performing highly specialized movements and it's also very psychological and all this other crap. I don't know if that's actually true, but I lump into into the "me too" category of being an MMA "fan".

Lex Fridman's podcast is now my favorite.

Probably has something to do with me getting older (32 years old now) and developing more patience and wisdom.

I've never listened to a Lex podcast. However, this post makes me think that "dumb people think this guy is smart" is an accurate assessment. An old wise 32 year old man, lmao.

Lex Friedman is mankind's greatest achievement to date for the marriage of AI and robotics. He almost pulls of being human.

He talked about a lot of things in the interview including his gambling. Also Conor, Trump Elon vs Zuck and also Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul.
I don't know what to say to convince you to watch but yep this is new, just posted today. :)

I sometimes forget he has a woman's name.

Dana doesn’t ever actually get on Lex. He just sits there and doesn’t even make an attempt. It’s just an interview. Kinda dissapoint

Lex Fridman is dumb. Why? Because he has political beliefs that don’t completely overlap with mine.

Back