Dana picking matchups

ItsKYRO

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I've seen nearly every season of TUF, minus womens seasons...

I cant think of a season off the top of my head when Dana calls in the coaches and then fighters one at a time and he actually gives everybody the fights they want.

Its pointless for him to call anybody in.

I think this season Dana didn't want Team Quest dudes to fight each other, so he put Tom and JT$ in opposite semi-finals.

The funny thing about this is after watching the way the fights are picked on TUF, people still think fighter call outs and ducking are a thing.
The UFC don't care who you want to fight they make the fights they want to happen.

It's not just this season, they've got the fights they want and they find a way to make them happen. It's fake reality tv after all, the only thing genuine in the show is the fights.

Dana is an old cuck who hits women and pays for prostitues according to his own mother

Ignoring the coaches and just giving Krause all tough fights was a dick move

I would've much rather seen Krause/Lima and the Toothless One vs JT$

Dana's match-ups are almost always terrible. I hate when he does the match-ups for the semifinals, and there's 2 guys left from each team but he makes the fights teammate-vs-teammate instead of team-vs-team, just to be a dick. The match-ups often don't make sense and there always ends up being at least 1 shitty finalist because two good fighters cancelled each other out in the semis.

I imagine they'll do a seeded bracket for this season so Dana picking match-ups shouldn't end up being a problem.

He likes to hear there input but at the end of the day he is the boss so it is what it is

I would've much rather seen Krause/Lima and the Toothless One vs JT$

Damn right. I know he got beat up baaadly by Krause by I still want to see Gallichio back, at lightweight maybe, against someone like Joe Lauzon. That would be a damn good fight in my opinion.

Damn right. I know he got beat up baaadly by Krause by I still want to see Gallichio back, at lightweight maybe, against someone like Joe Lauzon. That would be a damn good fight in my opinion.
Right on. I wanted to see the 2 strikers go at it, and the 2 grapplers go at it, and after they're weeded out, then let the best 2 fight.

Back