Media Dana preparing for Tito Ortiz

Qwerty1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

I know this is old and been talked about before but it is crazy to see, doesnt seem that long ago to me. Weird seeing Dana White like that too, i could never see him wasting his time on stuff like that today.

This is one of the most bizarre press conferences ive ever seen.

Anything with Tito and a mic is bizarre.

Tito shouldn't be allowed to be near a microphone, they should look at it like he's holding a gun.

'208.5 is the heaviest I've been in a long time'

<31>

Lmao I remember watching Dana hit mitts and spar and I was expecting him to have some legit hands for all the shit he talked and was shocked at how bad he was, he was almost CM Punk level.

Tito would've murdered him in the first round. Easily

Actually he looks way better than Punk but the guy still has horrible boxing for somebody trying to fight Tito.
Only reason he's able to look flashy is because he's boxing somebody who looks like they know literally nothing

Maybe i'm looking too into this.

Last edited:
Lol Tito trolled Dana hard. Made him train even got him to weigh in and the commission showed up. Bet Dana felt silly after all that.

Dana was like I used to beat Tito in sparring.

Lmao I remember watching Dana hit mitts and spar and I was expecting him to have some legit hands for all the shit he talked and was shocked at how bad he was, he was almost CM Punk level.

Tito would've murdered him in the first round. Easily
He always talked about himself like he would maul Tito. One thing we know about Dana is that his ego is boundless and he is not tied to reality. It would have been awesome to watch, but also humiliating to Dana. He could not chum up to fighters like "we are the same breed" if he got so badly exposed and command the same respect. Like Rogan, he is one of these guys that has no sparring footage, no recorded fights (not including Rogan's high school karate tournament) and yet they talk like they are Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite, ego's totally out of control.

giphy.gif

i dont care enough to google it, but wasnt the issue tito cited for pulling out was that he wanted money for it and dana wasnt going to pay him but put it on spike and make money off it for himslef and tito said fuck that?

He always talked about himself like he would maul Tito. One thing we know about Dana is that his ego is boundless and he is not tied to reality. It would have been awesome to watch, but also humiliating to Dana. He could not chum up to fighters like "we are the same breed" if he got so badly exposed and command the same respect. Like Rogan, he is one of these guys that has no sparring footage, no recorded fights (not including Rogan's high school karate tournament) and yet they talk like they are Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite, ego's totally out of control.

giphy.gif
No one would really give a shit if Dana lost to Tito seeing as everyone expected him to. Sure it would be fun to laugh at but really it would have no impact at all. Most people don't seem to respect Dana, they just fear the consequences if they speak out.

You can't compare Dana to Rogan. There's enough footage of Rogan and enough information from trainers saying he has some legit kicks, not to mention having two Black Belts in BJJ, one in Taekwondo and winning the Grand Championship. That's way more than what Dana has ever achieved.

None of your statements really hold true at all other than Dana having an ego but everyone knows that.

i dont care enough to google it, but wasnt the issue tito cited for pulling out was that he wanted money for it and dana wasnt going to pay him but put it on spike and make money off it for himslef and tito said fuck that?
I remember the same thing. Tito basically just wanted to box Dana and Dana decided he'd make a quick buck on it but I'm not sure if that was going to be by putting it on Spike or somewhere else, like maybe Youtube. Can't recall if Fight Pass was around then.

Tito will always be a legend for doing this, nobody would dare to do this shit today

dabf4ed0fe5a863e8a5969fcfd326fb6.jpg

He woulda got to box up Dana White. That is payment in abundance by itself lol

Tito shouldn't be allowed to be near a microphone,

Invisible with the pen, I'm at the pinnacle of sick individuals
Stick my dick and put the tip in at minimal
I'm fuckin' these syllables, I let 'em lick on my genitals
I'm a fucking invincible, indefensible, despicable, difficult prick
A little bit unpredictable, I spit the formidable
That you bitches fuckin' with the original

- Tito Ortiz

giphy.gif

Great post. I know it's a Dana thread but it's the weirdest flaw in Rogan. Makes him seem voyeuristic.

Back