Dana says a DJ-TJ super-fight is 'not happening'

TJ-Cruz 2 sounds better to me anyways.

Lets get this rematch going with Cruz..
Negative

RIVERA! make cruz get a W first. Cruz is one of my all time favorites, he hasn’t earned a shot yet. Maybe Cruz/assuncao or moraes and Cody can fight the other

UFC President Dana White said...

tenor.gif

bbEq_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
John Snow..? Why did he think he was bigger he looks bigger in GOT..? Damn I like a tic girl but that is way past my cut off line. Sansa Stark she in the WOOD limit...

Damn shame. Was the second best fight of the year for me after Stipe/DC.

The fight was never going to happen anyways, look how quickly DC vs Stipe came together.........

Negative

RIVERA! make cruz get a W first. Cruz is one of my all time favorites, he hasn’t earned a shot yet. Maybe Cruz/assuncao or moraes and Cody can fight the other

Only marketable fight for TJ is Cruz. And Cruz is 33.. Selfishly I want him to get 1 more chance..

Mighty Mouse has absolutely no one to fight at FLW.

Contracts are how fights are made. At every turn DJ is imposing conditions on timetable, payment, weight cut, and simultaneously is seemingly making no effort to make anything done. To put it mildly, DJ clearly has no problem with this fight slipping away.
Making no effort? Did you read the link i posted at all?
How about this one
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/2/...n-tj-dillashaw-super-fight-flyweight-mma-news

You DJ haters are hilarious. Still pretending like he was avoiding this when he was clearly making an effort for it.

Did Kos duck Fitch?

Did DC duck Cain?

How can you expect bess friends to fight each other?

Sherdoggers are fucking savages
I know, it's difficult, even these two guys were friends...

TitoChuckUFC47.jpg

...at least according to Ortiz they were.

Still pretending like he was avoiding this when he was clearly making an effort for it.

Eh, lots of people say shit, he doesn't back it up. Know the difference.

Fuck DJ. I'm done giving this guy chances. TJ automatically surpasses him in the rankings owing to forfeit.

I know, it's difficult, even these two guys were friends...

TitoChuckUFC47.jpg

...at least according to Ortiz they were.

Look at that evil pos in the center buying swords with the blood of brothers at war.

Looks like DJ injury is the new reason being given, when we all know DJ is pricing himself right out of the fight!

Back