Dana slams "uneducated a*shole" Australian TV host Waleed Aly

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
“I think it was stupid and ridiculous,” White told news.com.au. “I think for anybody who would think that that was set up, that we would take our biggest star, get him arrested and get him kicked out of the state of New York — the guy can’t fight in the state of New York any more, which is the biggest gate we ever did with Conor McGregor, which was $18 million. To even say something like that, you’re completely uneducated about the sport and you’re just trying to be an asshole.”

Aly suggested the McGregor melee was a work, designed to promote a Khabib Nurmagomedov title fight which eventually came to fruition last October. But that would mean the arrests, lawsuits, injuries, and competition bans resulting from the bus attack were all just means to an end.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/11/14...uneducated-conor-mcgregor-hit-piece-video-mma
https://www.news.com.au/sport/ufc/u...w/news-story/76628b75d014511e37ce6bac6e01c5e7
-------------------------------
Waleed Aly is the new Ariel Helwani.

Dana is acting like the repercussions of the event means that they still didn’t plan the whole thing. Obviously they didn’t foresee or want the ramifications of Conor dealing with the law, but that doesn’t nullify the possibility that the UFC could’ve aided Conor and his boys in “jumping” the bus.

Dana is acting like the repercussions of the event means that they still didn’t plan the whole thing. Obviously they didn’t foresee or want the ramifications of Conor dealing with the law, but that doesn’t nullify the possibility that the UFC could’ve aided Conor and his boys in “jumping” the bus.

"I believe something was planned, so it is a fact something was planned. That's the best my brain can do"

tumblr_mtprxj95Jr1qcolx2o1_500.gif

Fucking goof

Dana wasn't expecting Conor to come in so coked out that he would throw a dolly through a bus window. A small scuffle in an arena with a ton of fighters and personnel to break it up was classic WWE skit territory, and there would have been no legal issues.

"I believe something was planned, so it is a fact something was planned. That's the best my brain can do"
Never said I believed anything. Dana’s response is just completely off because it doesn’t address any of the speculation whatsoever. He’s just saying “We didn’t plan this because we would never want to get our superstar in trouble.” Well obviously you wouldn’t want to get your superstar in trouble. That still doesn’t mean you didn’t plan the whole thing. You could’ve done it without ever thinking it would get to the point where Conor would be facing the ramifications of the law.

Dana wasn't expecting Conor to come in so coked out that he would throw a dolly through a bus window. A small scuffle in an arena with a ton of fighters and personnel to break it up was classic WWE skit territory, and there would have been no legal issues.
Exactly.

Instead of talking shit right now, Dana should have gotten cross with him during the interview.

“I think it was stupid and ridiculous,” White told news.com.au. “I think for anybody who would think that that was set up, that we would take our biggest star, get him arrested and get him kicked out of the state of New York — the guy can’t fight in the state of New York any more, which is the biggest gate we ever did with Conor McGregor, which was $18 million. To even say something like that, you’re completely uneducated about the sport and you’re just trying to be an asshole.”

Aly suggested the McGregor melee was a work, designed to promote a Khabib Nurmagomedov title fight which eventually came to fruition last October. But that would mean the arrests, lawsuits, injuries, and competition bans resulting from the bus attack were all just means to an end.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/11/14...uneducated-conor-mcgregor-hit-piece-video-mma
https://www.news.com.au/sport/ufc/u...w/news-story/76628b75d014511e37ce6bac6e01c5e7
-------------------------------
Waleed Aly is the new Ariel Helwani.
shut the fuck up you bald dumb prick.

Conor was either out of his mind on yayo or isn't smart to realize that 1) dollies can break glass, 2) most charter buses don't have safety or bulletproof glass, and 3) glass can break inwards.

It's funny how they had all those police officers and security around because they thought the Russian and Irish fans were gonna fight or start a riot but it was actually the fighters and their corners lmaoo

Dana White's naive ass thought it was going to play out like DC v Jon Jones public scuffle

Never said I believed anything. Dana’s response is just completely off because it doesn’t address any of the speculation whatsoever. He’s just saying “We didn’t plan this because we would never want to get our superstar in trouble.” Well obviously you wouldn’t want to get your superstar in trouble. That still doesn’t mean you didn’t plan the whole thing. You could’ve done it without ever thinking it would get to the point where Conor would be facing the ramifications of the law.

You know for a fact that if you do what Conor did there is a gigantic chance of you getting in some sort of trouble. The fact that you think Dana and Conor could have possibly thought they could do something like that without facing any repercussion just shows how little you think of people. Maybe it is a projection of yourself, but i guarantee you Dana White is way smarter than that. Only a shertard would think you could pull a WWE stunt like that, in the real world, and everything ending up being OK. And even if nothing happened, the chances of something happening are way bigger and certainly not worth the risk, the punishments and the bad publicity.

You know for a fact that if you do what Conor did there is a gigantic chance of you getting in some sort of trouble. The fact that you think Dana and Conor could have possibly thought they could do something like that without facing any repercussion just shows how little you think of people. Maybe it is a projection of yourself, but i guarantee you Dana White is way smarter than that. Only a shertard would think you could pull a WWE stunt like that, in the real world, and everything ending up being OK. And even if nothing happened, the chances of something happening are way bigger and certainly not worth the risk, the punishments and the bad publicity.
I think it would be impossible for Conor to sit on a plane for hours with his homeboys, getting riled up to storm Khabib, especially with Conor's ego, and Dana not know he was coming.

Conor or not, you still need permission to get to a part of the arena like that. Even DC had to buy tickets for his family and friends for the Khabib fight.

So Dana knew and didn't stop it, and also wouldn't take advantage of the situation?

<Fedor23>

Back