Dana slams "uneducated a*shole" Australian TV host Waleed Aly

I think it would be impossible for Conor to sit on a plane for hours with his homeboys, getting riled up to storm Khabib, especially with Conor's ego, and Dana not know he was coming.

Conor or not, you still need permission to get to a part of the arena like that. Even DC had to buy tickets for his family and friends for the Khabib fight.

So Dana knew and didn't stop it, and also wouldn't take advantage of the situation?

<Fedor23>

No, you're making the movie in your head. Nothing you said is factual. Show me proof that Dana has to know wherever Conor goes and that someone can't get in that part of the arena without being invited. Plus, even if Dana knew Conor was there, what proof do you have he knew he was there for that? And i bet when you're the biggest start in the UFC you won't have much of an hard time entering any part of an arena during an UFC event. So before you say dumb shit, check your facts. You either know what you're talking about or you don't. You can believe in whatever you want, but if you think your beliefs represent facts, i gotta question your intellectual development.

Hey, i got robbed. Since nobody enters my house but me and family and we even have security and alarms, i must have invited the robbers.

Guilty people get defensive. Looks good on him.
Not saying it was staged, but he acted like the disappointed father, but oh he sure did milk it afterwards

Lol

Too real for Dana to handle

It was 100%, if not staged, then let's say "not discouraged" by White and the UFC brass

You know for a fact that if you do what Conor did there is a gigantic chance of you getting in some sort of trouble. The fact that you think Dana and Conor could have possibly thought they could do something like that without facing any repercussion just shows how little you think of people. Maybe it is a projection of yourself, but i guarantee you Dana White is way smarter than that. Only a shertard would think you could pull a WWE stunt like that, in the real world, and everything ending up being OK. And even if nothing happened, the chances of something happening are way bigger and certainly not worth the risk, the punishments and the bad publicity.
Lol why are your panties in a bunch? Never said I was on either side of the fence. Just simple stated that Dana’s “clarification” actually doesn’t clarify anything at all.

tumblr_mtprxj95Jr1qcolx2o1_500.gif

Fucking goof
lol is that really dana?

No, you're making the movie in your head. Nothing you said is factual. Show me proof that Dana has to know wherever Conor goes and that someone can't get in that part of the arena without being invited. Plus, even if Dana knew Conor was there, what proof do you have he knew he was there for that? And i bet when you're the biggest start in the UFC you won't have much of an hard time entering any part of an arena during an UFC event. So before you say dumb shit, check your facts. You either know what you're talking about or you don't. You can believe in whatever you want, but if you think your beliefs represent facts, i gotta question your intellectual development.

Hey, i got robbed. Since nobody enters my house but me and family and we even have security and alarms, i must have invited the robbers.

Dana doesn't know the whereabouts of his biggest star, who then conveniently shows up for a stunt with real PR value?

Are you really that naive?

Dana giving him what he wants

Dana was there to promote Whittaker X Kelvin and guys like Waleed who think their job has some kind of integrity and are above such a thing try to create some kind of story or "news" out of attacking the most controversial topic they can think of.

Biased Muslim reporter who thinks something self-servingly claimed by other Muslims as true is believable. I am sure Waleed thinks 9-11 was a Zionist conspiracy too.

It would have been a really stupid and short sighted publicity stunt if they had planned it. But then again, that is WME’s M.O. so maybe...

I really don’t think Dana had anything to do with it though. That is mostly wishful thinking on the haters part

Dana doesn't know the whereabouts of his biggest star, who then conveniently shows up for a stunt with real PR value?

Are you really that naive?
I mean do you think he lojacks his stars and get alerts on his phone when the go outside their limits like a parole?

Dana is a crazy busy man. He has a million things on his plate. He isn’t tracking them like that and he doesn’t have a minority report machine

Show you proof that you can't just walk backstage at a large fight where tickets cost thousands of dollars a piece? How god damn fucking retarded are you?!

Yeah, it's much more realistic that Conor sat on a plane for HOURS with all his homeboys calmly without letting anyone know what was happening, him and his large group were just let into the back area of an arena where the rest of the UFC's stars were, and Dana was totally in the blind about it the entire time.

I'm sure thousands of people, security personnel, and cops weren't at your house while you were robbed you fucking doofus.

For all we know conor just went too far and accidentally hurt people when he waz suppose to just make a big show of it. Just because the end result was conor in trouble etc, doesnt mean it was the desired outcome if they had staged it. One thing is for sure.. It did help sell the khabib fight. Also it was fairly obvious that conor knew the cameras, security etc were there. He knew khabib was in the last hours of weight cut. He could have easily waited in hotel lobby if he actually wanted to fight khabib. He is not stupid, so what would he gain by fighting him for free, when he knew all along he would make bank in the cage? Would be a moron move to go try to fight him for nothing

Dana wasn't expecting Conor to come in so coked out that he would throw a dolly through a bus window. A small scuffle in an arena with a ton of fighters and personnel to break it up was classic WWE skit territory, and there would have been no legal issues.

what Conor actually did is pretty par for the course in American pro wrestling.

Dana just confirmed it , he is like a child when he lies

Dana wasn't expecting Conor to come in so coked out that he would throw a dolly through a bus window. A small scuffle in an arena with a ton of fighters and personnel to break it up was classic WWE skit territory, and there would have been no legal issues.
Yessir.

I believe they set up the fight planning meeting with Conor on that particular day intentionally, hoping there would be a Conor/Khabib scuffle that the embedded crew could capture.

They just didn't realize that Conor would flip the fuck out and go overboard.

Dana gets so agitated when it's brought up because 1)the UFC could indeed get in trouble if there was a link made, and 2) he's genuinely upset that Conor went overboard and fucked up his golden plan

Conor said it was just business

Work confirmed

Either that or he was begging the beeb for mercy

Waleed's a good guy, he's intelligent & funnier than Rogan... Shertards should listen.

Back