Dana slams "uneducated a*shole" Australian TV host Waleed Aly

I reckon Waleed and Dana set this whole thing up, the interview couldn't have gone better. It's got heaps of people talking. If Waleed just asked the normal questions and Dana just gave some generic answers everyone would have forgetten about it by now. Great for promoting the next 2 ufc events in Australia.

I mean do you think he lojacks his stars and get alerts on his phone when the go outside their limits like a parole?

Dana is a crazy busy man. He has a million things on his plate. He isn’t tracking them like that and he doesn’t have a minority report machine

I have a hard time believing that Conor wasn't going to show up in New York irrespective of whether or not Khabib got into Artem's face.

They were going to put Conor's title on somebody else, and Conor talking shit to other fighters sells.

I certainly don't think that Dana planned Conor attacking the bus, but I'm sure that he was counting on Conor being Conor that weekend and setting up a future fight.

RE the interview. LOL @ Dana getting flustered by somebody else's dishonesty. What goes around comes around.

“I think it was stupid and ridiculous,” White told news.com.au. “I think for anybody who would think that that was set up, that we would take our biggest star, get him arrested and get him kicked out of the state of New York — the guy can’t fight in the state of New York any more, which is the biggest gate we ever did with Conor McGregor, which was $18 million. To even say something like that, you’re completely uneducated about the sport and you’re just trying to be an asshole.”

Aly suggested the McGregor melee was a work, designed to promote a Khabib Nurmagomedov title fight which eventually came to fruition last October. But that would mean the arrests, lawsuits, injuries, and competition bans resulting from the bus attack were all just means to an end.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/11/14...uneducated-conor-mcgregor-hit-piece-video-mma
https://www.news.com.au/sport/ufc/u...w/news-story/76628b75d014511e37ce6bac6e01c5e7
-------------------------------
Waleed Aly is the new Ariel Helwani.
Why didn't you call him an idiot to his fuckint face, Dana?!
You was scared?
<HisEye>

I guess I'm uneducated because that incident was a fake.

The only Walleed that matters
ShrillCreepyAsiaticwildass-size_restricted.gif

IMO it was absolutely planned, but DFW didnt expect it to...

<escalate99>

Waleed can be an annoying prick, but it was good he asked the question.

I believe it was planned, Conor being who he is went overboard ofcourse

Back