Dana: UFC TV deal will "blow people's minds"

Hope hes right on all of it.

Gsp v Woodley

Punk v. Some 5-5 local. If he can't win that the experiment is over and i got no problem with the experiment tbh.

Jones v. Some top 10 hw, make him move up and if he wins he can have a title shot.

Hunt v. Lwsnar 2 - i think itd b funny after how much hunt bitched. Say if no1 fails a test einner gets a title shot and hunt would take it and itd b huge having lesnar get 1 more title shot.

Conor v. Khabib/ferguson winner

Nick v. Some boxer in a boxing match

Nate v. Alvarez - if nate and conor both miraculously won you can set up the trilogy for the belt.

This right here would b the biggest year ever for the ufc.

jon-jones-daniel-cormier-photos-01.jpg

Jones is a drug user and will never be considered champ because of that. DC is the real champ. Go cry about it.

<mma1>

Simply put, we don't give a fuck about TV deals. We want belts won and belts defended. Sick of this Hollywood shit
Isn’t he saying the belt will be won or defended?

I understand the lack of trust for what he says but for these things what is his motivation for lying?

Fighters will be getting a pay rise then yeah?... Didn't think so.

He got all of this in a hallucination from using a glory hole in the mgm arena bathroom.

It'll only blow my mind if they get away from the PPV Model.

Is UFC still going to remain with Fox?

Also Im curious on the boxing deal did that have something to do with the big network deal?
There are several channels bidding for that contract. To my knowledge it hasn't been revealed yet who gets the contract.

Boxing deal is "Zuffa"... has nothing to do with the UFC outside of the fact that Dana is a part of both Zuffa & the UFC.

Ugh, Dana is so full of shit it's not even funny anymore. Just stop dude, just stop

I keep seeing 5.5-6 months.
Wonder what it is

People thought he left the pool in February because that's when it was confirmed he wasn't in the pool. But that's not when he left.

Novitzky already confirmed when asked about the six months that it was "in excess" of that.

My understanding is that as soon as ufc 200 ended his contract was over, and as soon as his contact was over that's it. No longer in the testing pool, and he was not tested after ufc 200.

That leaves him with 9 (if he remains for the rest of that quarter) to 12 months

How can the modalities of a TV deal possibly blow someone's mind who isn't a TV executive?

What are your predictions for the TV deal and the future broadcasting landscape for how fans access UFC content?

Too many variables to predict & too many players involved
But I think an easy prediction is a drop in PPV

But it can go too many ways to predict
Fox & NBC both are interested in the full rights & there are all the Netfliz/Amazon/FB/Twitter options for partial content as well

It could be all with one company or spread out across different platforms

How can the modalities of a TV deal possibly blow someone's mind who isn't a TV executive?

Through the ways people can access content or bringing bigger PPV type cards to TV

Dana expects fans to be excited about the amount of money the company makes. That’s why he continually insists that 2017 was an amazing year when it was demonstrably the dullest, most unexciting year for MMA in a long time.

I doubt it will. Just like every other time he makes an idiotic claim like this.

Lol at Dana getting pissed when the interviewer tries to clear the whole McGregor situation. This fat bald headed dumbass acting like he already made it clear when obviously it still isn't.

Back