Dana White announces the freakshow will continue

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
CM Punk will return to the octagon in 2018 for a second UFC fight, Dana White has confirmed.

• It was assumed CM Punk would not fight again with many seeing his foray into MMA as a publicity stunt when he was choked out with ease by Mickey Gall after just two minutes and 14 seconds. Fans have been curious to know about the future of the 39-year-old and White has revealed he intends to give CM Punk a second chance.

‘I like that guy, he’s a good dude,’ White told the Associated Press. He wants one more. He wants to get another shot. I’m going to give it to him. He’s a completely different case than most normal human beings, so I’m going to give him another shot.’

pri_66227360.jpg

Dana White is willing to give CM Punk another shot.

602255956.jpg

Mickey Gall made short work of CM Punk.

The UFC were widely criticized for handing CM Punk a fight contract in 2014, considering the WWE star had never competed or trained in MMA. The American pulled in some serious pay-per-view figures at UFC 203 were it did around 450,000 PPV buys.

597883144.jpg

CM Punk earned half a million from one MMA fight.

Last edited:
CM Punk vs Cyborg

I'm calling it official. Book it <45>

Just give him Ngannou. He'll win easy by wrestling

Punk vs Ronda, They both WWE so who cares

World cant miss the world class striking of Punk's.

tumblr_obo4f8iRfP1qd4esao2_r1_500.gif

The GOAT returns.

yaqL6.gif

Punkson via Armbar.

Last edited:
Came here for Brock.

That's clickbait.

"Dana White announces the freakshow will continue"

Meanwhile in Rizin...

DSJTZxrXUAA9S62.jpg

No other WW has these lats, it'd be a shame if they weren't in the UFC.

giphy.gif

Im 40 years old and overweight and I could take him down and win by GnP.

Nice! Rooting for Punk the underdog.

I think as co main on ppv in Chicago can not only pull in large ppv numbers but big live gate, merch sales too. CM Punk fans are super fans. Theyre crazy about the guy for some reason. They always beg him to come back to wwe. Maybe after he gets his ass kicked again he will snap out of it and go back to wwe for the fans sake.

203 was pretty stacked, I'm sure CM Punk sold many PPVs but they pay Overeem $800K per fight for a reason.

Back