Dana White Blog Question

Chris Gaines

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Listen, does Dana still make those fight week blogs?

I used to watch them every fight week, but then that Nick The Tooth guy started showing up in every one and they got stupid. The one that made me quit watching was Nick was going down a hill, riding a go kart or something like that. Must of been at least 3 or 4 years ago.

Discuss.

I used to watch them every fight week, but then that Nick The Tooth guy started showing up in every one and they got stupid. The one that made me quit watching was Nick was going down a hill, riding a go kart or something like that. Must of been at least 3 or 4 years ago.

Discuss.
Dana used to have blogs leading to fight weeks. These discontinued around the time Rashad got KTFO'ed against Machida.

Dana has since had other programs, like Dana White's Looking for a fight. This show is ongoing. Nick the tooth was kicked off the show after serra destroyed him.

I barely ever watch any UFC Promo stuff or DW fight week blogs

Used to love watch Countdown shows etc and also MMA Live

But MMA & the UFC has been so Vanilla for the past couple of years.

I barely ever watch any UFC Promo stuff or DW fight week blogs

Used to love watch Countdown shows etc and also MMA Live

But MMA & the UFC has been so Vanilla for the past couple of years.
i agree as well.
don't get me wrong, there are fights and fighters i still want to follow but the organization has a completely different feel since wma rolled in. they've turned a lot of their loyal followers away in trying to attract casuals.

i agree as well.
don't get me wrong, there are fights and fighters i still want to follow but the organization has a completely different feel since wma rolled in. they've turned a lot of their loyal followers away in trying to attract casuals.

I'd say it started around the Fox deal and got worse with Reebok.

Nick the Tooth was never my friend

-Kenny Florian

I used to love Dana's fight week vlogs but he quit them years ago.

It was replaced with Emdedded. Nick the Tooth was annoying. Hope he is unemployed.

I can't get into Looking for a Fight. I loved the rawness of the vlogs but now Dana made a reality show like what is on TV.

Discuss.

Hear me,

No, he does not.

Not too sure if this is obvious to Dana and WME BUT, as a hardcore fan like myself, I search high and low to find reasons to get amped for a fight. They need to STOP charging people for the Fight Pass crap now. Flood the market with a lot of promotional info on the endless stable of fighters and THEN, find the balance between people willing to pay and those who won't.

MMA is still in it's infancy and has not become the monster that boxing once was. I do however believe that by the time I am buried underground, MMA will be a huge sport.

Just like a drug dealer that offers free samples....Ummm, I mean like Taco Bell offering a free taco.

They stopped doing it when they started doing 'embedded' instead. The DFW vlogs were more entertaining though.

Back