Dana White buys his son a BMW, hires Kendrick Lamar for 16th birthday bash

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.mmamania.com/2017/6/12/...w-hires-kendrick-lamar-16th-birthday-bash-mma

McGregor changed his pimp's bum life
10158587.jpg

Kendricks dope but his music isn't really birthday bash/turn up music.

Someone should've told Kendrick Dana supports Trump

Must be rough for Kendrick Llama. Gotta play gigs for 16 year old kids' birthday parties?

Last edited:
I was watching Desus & Mero on Viceland the other night and D.J. Clue was being interviewed. He said that Anthony "The Mooch" Scaramucci (Yes THAT Scaramucci) hired him for his son's birthday party once.

He said that all they wanted was trap music.

I am not making this up.

He might as well just spilled the blood of all current UFC champs and the rest of the roster.....Same thing!

Great, one more overly indulgent jerk off parent littering society with their repulsive horribly spoiled offspring.

Sickening.
<{clintugh}>

Obviously, Dana is in his kids life somewhat. P. Did day has almost nothing to do with his son, and bought him a Maybach, a much more expensive car, for his Sweet 16.

Up until a the other dag I had no idea Dana has a wife and kids. Up until now annnnnnnnnd still! I never cared.

Great, one more overly indulgent jerk off parent littering society with their repulsive horribly spoiled offspring.

Sickening.
<{clintugh}>

Given Dana's personality, that kid is probably going to make the Kardashian's look humble

Wish Dana was my dad. I'll ask him to adopt me.

Meanwhile fighters are getting CTE for 10k/10k AND Reebok money

Conor poses with money and rentals on social media "$$$ Awesome! The Don!"

Dana spends money on his son "Spoiled entitled fuck, jerk off parent..."

Oh Sherdog...

Back