Dana White calls DC the baddest UFC LHW champion of all time

The only guy to beat him is a career cheat, and DC has managed to dominate at light heavyweight and heavyweight whilst being well undersized height and reach wise.

The only guy to beat him is a career cheat, and DC has managed to dominate at light heavyweight and heavyweight whilst being well undersized height and reach wise.

Has it been proven that Jones is a career cheat?

"<current_divisional_champ> is the greatest of all time." - Dana White

dana white has the same opinion of the truth as donald trump has - it's whatever he feels like it is at the given moment.

Dana White, the promoter said this....? I don't believe it.

Man Dana sounds like a promoter when he talks like this. He should look into that if this whole Ultimate Fighter host gig doesnt work out!

So then you agree Jon Jones is 0-1.
Of course not, I remove only fights where you are caught. Anything else is speculation that I'm not interested in, regardless of what I think of it.

hype hype hype

why are people surprised

As if anything that comes out of Danas mouth is worth anything!... what Dana says doesnt matter, its just a little fat bitch talking tricks to whatever is convenient at the time

Having said that, yes I do consider Comier the greatest LHW champion of all time. Second would be Chuck but I think Comier is a more complete champion, Chuck had a lot of holes and I think he purposely cheated many times.

By the way if you ask Dana the same question in a week he'll probably say Chuck.... thats what I said he is a little fat bitch. Jones? A clean fighter named Jon Jones never fought in the UFC so I dont know what fighter you are talking about, it just doesnt exist and Im only mentioning it because I see a lot of idiots posting that name on this thread

Of course not, I remove only fights where you are caught. Anything else is speculation that I'm not interested in, regardless of what I think of it.

Do you also make up the color of the sky in your world.

Good. It increases the odds that Jones won't be back and the UFC is thus burying him.

I like Daniel a lot as a fighter and as a person but no, Dana

DC got a title shot after beating Starbucks employee Patrick Cummins and old man Dan Henderson. Tho I do consider the Hendo fight DC's finest performance, that was a relatively easy path to fighting Jon Jones for the strap

BUT.. His 3 defenses are legit. Epic fight vs. Gus, a second submission over Rumble Johnson, and a 3rd over a surging Volkan Oezdemir.. Those are good wins.

I know Jon Jones popped but it seems to me that Jon has his number. He is Daniel's kryptonite - Younger, more versatile, uses his reach extremely well, negates DC's wrestling, and seems to be renting an apartment in DC's head - I give the confidence and psychological edge to Jones as well.

Dana has to promote this fight and that's his job, but if you look past Jon's troubles, he is the lhw goat.

“In my opinion, the baddest light heavyweight champion of all time, Daniel Cormier,” promotion president Dana White told the “Undefeated” cast of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 27 in the clip.

Can't really disagree #saynotoroids

Do you also make up the color of the sky in your world.
That would be the people that state opinions as facts. I'm simply saying I don't know therefore I won't give any judgment, just as you don't know and shouldn't.

whoever Dana is promoting will be the best ever. lol Dana gonna dana

He only said that to diss Jon Jones.

Back