Dana White is bragging about his car to the girls in the TUF house lol

LOL@ bragging, you goofs are reaching

the man was ASKED what car he came in, he was ASKED to see it and he was even nice enough to let em sit in it

bragging would have been him rolling into the house and be like "hey bitches wanna see my limited edition bmw? i might even let a hoe sit it in"

Or imagine if them bitched asked "Hey Dana can we see your car?
"Fuck no dumb bitch!"
Would that have been better?

But tbh there is no way that was not a paid add from BMW.

Watching Tuf and Dana is showing off his car and bragging about it lol. What a ego maniac lol. Dude is such a scum bag. He reeks of douche. The girls on TUF are talking about how broke they are Dana starts showing them off his BMW and bragging about it lol

Dana White would kick your fucking ass

And...are you seriously mad at this? What Dana is doing is what almost everyone does, regardless of how rich or poor they are. People brag about shit they have and do. Everytime i open my instagram i see people posting pictures of everything they do and have on a daily basis. From relationships, to trips, food, parties. People are always bragging. It's exactly the same type of behaviour.

Here's the cliffs:

*Someone asked what kind of car he drove.
*He told them a BMW. Then told them what type, and that it was 1 of 12 in the U.S. Literally the only brag.
They ask if they can see it.
*Dana tells them yes.
*Dana shows them the features it has, and they all (all who went out to see it, anyway) loved it.

TS is making a mountain out of an ant hill.

People are retard as fuck and will look for any possible excuse to hate on the man. I'm not a fan of everything he says or does, but i make sure i only hate on what really makes sense. To complain about the fact that he showed his car to someone who asked to see it is absolutely sad.

BTW, what car it is?

I'd assume they would think:

"That guy has an expensive car. Therefore, he has a craptastic amount of car payments to cover the cost for a car. Therefore, he must not be very responsible with his money. Therefore, I'm going to have to bail him out financially later in life or my credit score will be pummeled. Hey, look, a guy with a sensible car. I'm going to start up a conversation with him. I see a guy who paid off his college loans and will not default on a mortgage payment if we ever get married and buy a house once we start a family. I find that sexy."

Thought no woman ever.

I have met a Dana White. He's a friend of friend. If you've ever encountered one of these guys you will be in awe at their level of douchbaggery. The last time I ran into the DW I know it was at the wake of a mutual friends father...this fucking clown spent his time boasting about his vacation properties and how much money he's made. It was so utterly classless and disrespectful that he came close to getting his face shattered.

Regular people will never understand a true dead-eyed narcissist piece of shit.
I met him as well, none of my experiences with or around him would lead me to believe your story is false.

Haven't watched this season but I enjoyed the redemption Season , the last real good season of Tuf was 17 Imo

Next episode Dana is gonna make them watch him jerk off into a potted plant for a UFC contract.

baldie talks alot of shit, i have a car just like that, i use it to get groceries

Watching Tuf and Dana is showing off his car and bragging about it lol. What a ego maniac lol. Dude is such a scum bag. He reeks of douche. The girls on TUF are talking about how broke they are Dana starts showing them off his BMW and bragging about it lol
How is it no sexual harassment allegations come out against him yet?

How is it no sexual harassment allegations come out against him yet?

That's the single biggest mystery of our time. He's straight, white, male and over 40 so you'd think he'd have already been accused many times over.

Maybe Dana's just not famous enough? Hard to believe, though.

you know, i cant stand the guy, but I actually think he has been pretty damned professional around women.

His is obviously rare considering he said it's 1 of 12. It's not like it's one of the entry level cars that are everywhere.

I think he was talking only in states, there must be more of those in Europe and other parts of the world. Anyway, it is quite an impressive vehicle might not look so to someone who doesn't know much about cars (until they hear it). It's not just a regular brand new BMW 7, it's M760Li. <Dana05>

If you have it flaunt it.

yeah i even skipped the lesnar dos santos season for some reason i cant remember i musta been busy or something....but after the bisping miller series i think they did that TUF Live bullshit and it was awful so i stopped watching

Yeah the show sucked hard once they went to Fox and changed the format.

TUF was perfect for all the Spike TV BROS.

The fighters that boozed the most made for the most entertaining episodes

Back