Dana White just spent $1 million on his son's 16th birthday party.

arianny_dana_cash.jpg

wtf, 1 million and you have these horrendous chicks holding these letters? jesus

You would think that with a name like Dana, he’d learn from his parents’ mistake and give his son a respectable name and not something that sounds like it’s out of a young adult romance novel.

Aidan. Sheesh.

And this is coming from someone whose first name sounds like a pop/country singer.

That being said, I’d trade places with that kid in a heartbeat, despite his genetic propensity for baldness.
Look up the origins of the name Aidan

I actually feel sorry for this trust fund kid. Gonna grow up with a father who's never around and when he is around his father is Dana

He has no chance

For that kind of money he should have hired some actual stars, not Migos and ASAP. Whoever the hell they are.

Needless to say I’m jealous and in a bad mood on the internet now

I wonder if he knows the mean things we say about his dad on the webs?

You would think that with a name like Dana, he’d learn from his parents’ mistake and give his son a respectable name and not something that sounds like it’s out of a young adult romance novel.

Aidan. Sheesh.

And this is coming from someone whose first name sounds like a pop/country singer.

That being said, I’d trade places with that kid in a heartbeat, despite his genetic propensity for baldness.

Dana would give his son a ladyboy name like Aidan...

What's wrong with the name Aidan actually?
It's a famous Irish saints name, after the saint who saved animals or something.

Back