Dana White just spent $1 million on his son's 16th birthday party.

The education system has failed you

Shit you're right. I really should have gotten that Liberal Arts degree in 16th century Irish studies instead of software engineering. Oh well.....ill ask the barista at Starbucks tomorrow for the answer.

$999, 100 on "pro bitches".

$900 for cake and shit.

Shit you're right. I really should have gotten that Liberal Arts degree in 16th century Irish studies instead of software engineering. Oh well.....
Proof that it completely failed you. I was implying doing a internet search. Which is worse in your case.

Should have spent that money to pay DJ to fight TJ but what else can you expect from a clown

clown-dana.jpg

That’s fuckin’ gross.

What season of My Super Sweet 16th is it going to be on?

Dana is a douche, in a league of his own really.

Him and Schaub

It's his money and he can do what he wants with it.

...At the same time, one has to seriously question Dana's decision-making when he is splurging over $1 million on a son's 16th birthday (and according to the article, spent a similar amount on his OTHER son's 16th birthday last year), yet refuses to cover the cost of Brian Ortega's training camp for UFC 226.

Great another spoiled kid who is just given way too much.

For my 16th birthday, I spent it alone in my shack house with only one birthday card from my grandma and about 8 posts on my FB wall.

Good times.

It's his money and he can do what he wants with it.

...At the same time, one has to seriously question Dana's decision-making when he is splurging over $1 million on a son's 16th birthday (and according to the article, spent a similar amount on his OTHER son's 16th birthday last year), yet refuses to cover the cost of Brian Ortega's training camp for UFC 226.

1. Its not Dana but WME
2. They did pay Ortega

This is a different era where Dana has to answer to a budget to WME that has to answer to their investors (WME does not even own 50%)

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me . . .

Not really. Seems very stupid and wasteful.
Pocket change bro. Its equivalent of someone with 50k cash in savings dropping 1250 on a beater car for their kids 16th birthday. Dana makes more on interest in a month than most people on sherdog make in a year

Remember this next time Dana says fighter pay is fine.

Back