Dana White makes the national news for helping bullied child

Another story about Dana and Conor?

That was genuinely fucking amazing. Props to Dana white, Trump JR, and Chris Evans.

I wish people would stop babying these bullied kids, they really need to grow up and stop being pussies.

Danas tweet:

"Meet Keaton Jones a very smart little boy who is being bullied at school. This video is heartbreaking!! I want to bring Keaton to Vegas and hang out at UFC Headquarters. If anyone knows how i can reach the family please let me know. Thank u everyone."

Can't hate on him for this one. Good going.

Wow awesome move Cap, Dana getting soft in his old age? Pretty classy.

Great gesture from Dana. Saw that video yesterday, and broke my damn heart.

Bullies are such little bishes.

Dude fucking bullies everyone.

Typical hypocrite.

Yet people will eat this up.

Dana bullied a 13 year old on Twitter when he is a grown ass man.

VJnQGkF.png

From what I read in the past, Chris Evans is usually doing things like this and good on Dana for also stepping in.

Anuthing positive on Dana wont go over well here. Bunch of haters.

Dana should sign the little guy up for some world class boxing training at Glendale Fight Club.

How about having Mighty Mouse teach him how to throw a 1-2 and do some ground n pound so he doesn't get bullied anymore? IMO, standing up is the only thing that stops bullies.

Nice hearing that the young kid Erick Silva is getting support from the higher ups, after what goes on on this forum. I guess they really do take care of their prospects.

How about having Mighty Mouse teach him how to throw a 1-2 and do some ground n pound so he doesn't get bullied anymore? IMO, standing up is the only thing that stops bullies.

tbh that kids probably big enough to beat mighty mouses ass

Sherdog will still find a way to shit on Dana for this

They ALREADY are. lol

Predictable, if nothing else.

I'm one of Danas biggest critics here, but no way I can say anything negative about this.

Back