Dana White makes the national news for helping bullied child

Good cause sure, but the irony is rich.

I am always confused on how to feel about this shit. How is taking this kid to a movie premier or the UFC Training Center going to help his situation? When I am dealing with some sort of adversity, the last thing I want is a pity party from friends or family, let alone a media shit storm spanning the entire country. Good on Dana and this other guy if their feelings are genuine, but you have to have an ego as big as Dana's to think that everyone is dying to get inside the Performance Institute, or if this kid even likes movies. I guess I have a high level of cynicism when it comes to society, but when an opportunity for virtues signaling and shameless self promotion arises, all of the sudden we seem to be living in a society with so many generous and kind people. that is something I have a very HARD time believing.

I hope all this publicity puts this kids school on blast for letting this shit go down.

I was never bullied in school but I didn't fit in until the latter part of Jr high. Shit was hard and I couldn't understand why life wouldn't work out the way I wanted it to. In retrospect its easy to laugh and think how little it matters to my life now. At the time it was my whole world tho.

Fuck bullies, the parents who let their kids pick on the weak, and schools that turn a blind eye to this behavior.

I hope these celebrities come through with the offers they have laid down on social media for this chap.

Dana White is a massive prick and just saw an opportunity to get some favorable press for a change. I guarantee he gives absolutely zero fucks about this kid.

If this kid would have tweeted him about Reebok fighter pay he would have shat all over him and told him to go beg him mom for plastic surgery or something else degrading like that.

Don't be fooled, even Dana's own mother thinks he is a scum sucking POS. Everyone who knows him hates his fucking guts. He is probably a sociopath.

Dude fucking bullies everyone.

Typical hypocrite.

Yet people will eat this up.

Dana bullied a 13 year old on Twitter when he is a grown ass man.
That's twitter though. Grown ass folks should be able to defend themselves. If I knew my kid was being bullied I'd punt the other punk kid and their parent.

Thats awesome! well done Dana.

Dana should of got some UFC fighters to go down to the kids school and make those bullies bang bro, show how it goes down at William Morris Endeavor

just kinda wierd his mom recorded it

This.
What the fuck?
thats what i thought. thats what social media has done to society lol. shes posting it like hes a prop/possession or some shit that for attention. i get it that thats prob the only way to get the responses they did from dana, trump jr etc. but i wouldnt ever post video of my child like that. i would handle it personally

Danas the biggest bully in his industry, nice jesture from a cunt of a man

Can't stand bullying. Glad that there's some attention on this issue. There are many kids who have taken their lives because of being bullied. That is unacceptable.

Back