Dana White needs to be fired right now

LSntyc8.gif

Is there context to this statement? Like.. at all?

TS is the same clown that said for a year that Dana would never let Borz fight because Dana was jealous of Borz overshadowing him.
The same Khamzat he flew around with him like he did Ronda promoting the shit out of him.

The same Khamzat he nearly had a stroke over about getting covid and sent him to “the best doctors”.

The same Khamzat he tried to shoehorn into a title fight prematurely giving him Nate.

The same Khamzat he’s about to give the next title fight in the Middle East without ever facing a single top 10 MW and only having 1 win there against a WW in like the past 4 years.

Khamzat is likely second to only Conor when it comes to privilege now.

I want him fired but for many more considerable reasons than this.

And Dana kept this sport going and put fans in the crowds when the rest of the sports league were using cardboard figures and cowering down to the dumb hysteria...

Hey thanks, I forgot about that!

Every other sport was religiously sucking the covid dongle while ufc was like, fuck it let's book fights so Dave and all his manly friends can cook steaks and drink beer and wine and rage at the tv!

Yah baby!

I never did get no covid, but I never did miss no fights.

Primus baby. Suck it!

MUDA!!

MAKE UFC DANA AGAIN!!

Sorry.
I'm just fucking with the snowflakes.

We can't MUDA until UFC fires Dana.

Which is like, we can't MUDA until pigs fly.

Thx.

Fun thread.

Bye.

This guy is actively trying to prevent the Conor-Chandler fight from happening. He is doing more damage to the sport of MMA than anyone else ever could.

This is sabotage. Fire him. Let them fight!!

Wait what? Is Döner White the reason we ain't getting Conroy VS Chandler?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back