Dana White needs to be fired

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He is the reason this sport will never grow, never get elite level athletes. Why would an elite level athlete want to fight in the UFC?

So he can become a legend & be treated like Ken Shamrock or Frank shamrock? Or Tito? randy courture? Anderson Silva? Jon Jones? Aldo? Might Mouse? GSP?

These are the best fighters from each era, Dana white literally shit on each and everyone of them at some point of their career. Why would an elite athlete want to work for this man?

The ONLY fighters that Dana ever gave a shit about are Chuck, Rhonda and Conor. That's it!!!! He has a horrible reputation that will forever hold the UFC back from reaching that next level.

Fire Dana!!!

Like it or not he is the reason the sport grew to where it is now, ufc as a brand was on life support, mma as a sport was niche as fuck.

Lol it’s always obvious who the noobs are

Fuck that.

A promoter who is also a fan is the perfect combination.

I don’t want some suit who knows nothing about the sport making important decisions.

GSP is getting publicly berated right now and with good reason.

Like it or not he is the reason the sport grew to where it is now, ufc as a brand was on life support, mma as a sport was niche as fuck.

he is also the reason it will never grow any further. He played his part, but is holding the UFC back now. Time for him to go

He'a a clown but I think he would be missed.

Gotta take the bad with the good.

man, AS IF Dana White acts differently to any other fight promoter ever (For all it's good and bad points)

I dislike a lot of things about him but I give him full props for getting us here.

Mostly I'd just like him to stop lying

he is also the reason it will never grow any further. He played his part, but is holding the UFC back now. Time for him to go
He's not holding anything back, if anything he has less influence than ever due to the sale to wme.

He’s a fuckin dink.

But, he’s the one mostly responsible for the growth of the Zuffa UFC.

He used to be cool, imo. Now he’s fuckin embarrassing. But, he is the guy that grew this shit.

EDIT...

Fucker said forever...

No WMMA in the UFC.

Fuck me Freddy. He sold ( promoted ) Ronda, big time ( Broadcasting that SF BW Title fight between Ronda, and Meisha ). And Ronda brought new eyes to the sport....Mainstream eyes.

There are now 4 divisions of women in the UFC.

Good call to get Ronda, Meisha, and a few others from SF. I love the women fighters. I like at least 1-2 WMMA on each card.

B0luLrm.jpg

Last edited:
It's true. Fighters are underpaid and get treated like absolute dog shit. UFC will never become a big sport.

I agree ts. Just because he helped the sport grew doesn't mean he is doing it now.

Jon Jones wasn't treated badly, if anything the reverse he was allowed to get away with too much which probably helped him go off the rails so badly.

From a business stand out I think WME need to look at Dana playing favourites. I mean I can understand favouring McGregor or Lesnar as they bring in hell of a lot of money but guys like Bisping seem to be Dana's boy getting preferential treatment dispite never really drawing much. Cain as well was I think favoured for far too long when his real success was actually quite limited.

He has a horrible reputation that will forever hold the UFC back from reaching that next level.

Hate to tell you the UFC is already at the next level the question should be is can they keep it there and expand it or fallback into obscurity through their actions of disrespecting the common rules of combat when it comes to belts, defending, & ranks or will they just settle with being the WWE of MMA.

What did he do to jones? Or Silva? Or Aldo? Or mm?

What WME really need to change is the whole "let them come to us" style of the Zuffa era UFC IMHO. That worked pretty well when there were lots of other orgs bringing though talent that could be bought out and stripped but these days it means there are fewer and fewer high level guys from other sports switching to MMA. Taking a few risks on big names from kickboxing, ADCC, etc offering them either direct UFC contracts or development deals is needed to build for the future IMHO.

The fighters is the reason the sport grows now. Dana did have a play in it in the past but to be honest nowadays he's really not needed. While I can respect what he did for the sport I don't think we can say he is the sole reason. Really he's just become like the old obsolete fighters themselves. It's pathetic how he disrespects the very people that make him rich.

Fuck that.

A promoter who is also a fan is the perfect combination.

I don’t want some suit who knows nothing about the sport making important decisions.

GSP is getting publicly berated right now and with good reason.
What good reason? The guy is extremely ill right now. You think all that is more important than his health?

man, AS IF Dana White acts differently to any other fight promoter ever (For all it's good and bad points)
Doesn't mean we have to like it. We have the right to dislike his antics.

Back