Dana White net worth 461,107,327

It honestly sickens me when people are worth that kind of money. I get wanting to make good money and take care of your family, but at some point well south of that number money just becomes a way of keeping score.

than u must really hate how much money Lorenzo and Frank Fertitta got from the sale.

a good majority coming from scamming WME
and making $ behind the WME back with Conor/Floyd

Sickens you because they have it?
Or because you never will?

It honestly sickens me when people are worth that kind of money. I get wanting to make good money and take care of your family, but at some point well south of that number money just becomes a way of keeping score.

Fighter pay went up when Zuffa bought the UFC. Not down.

Pride had a good thing going, but they foundered in the end. It also was an Asian product with a mainly Asian audience. The UFC is the org that made MMA a viable business in North America.

don't forget the mob ties that was just as big killing pride 2.

He's arguably the single most influential driver behind the commercial success of MMA in North America. I don't resent his success, even if I think he has worn out his welcome by several years now.
I'd say it is beyond arguable, he pretty much has total control of the sport

He has been at over 400 million for quite some years now. He did not make the bulk of his money post Conor/WME, he has been wealthy as fuck for quite some time now.

Yup, they have way more than they can spend while the rest are struggling to get by.

Dana white

Me and you got money

Dana white

We don't gotta wear suits

Dana white, we know who got the real money

Kenny here,

I was taught by my mom to be generous. There are starving people in Africa. I hope Dana White takes my mom's advice and give most of it to charity. Especially the homeless people of America.

Sickens you because they have it?
Or because you never will?

Not worried about myself. I'm doing just fine. But there's plenty of people around the world literally starving to death right now.

Dana White (grinning): You know what TS told me? He wants me in Switzerland. Isn't he awesome?

Last edited:
danas isnt a great businessman. they just pumped and dumped the ufc

they had no future growth vision, ufc will be bankrupt in a few years, as it is destined to happen
They got on something started pumping with idea to dump,the old fastest growing sport, is now the fastest shrinking
Regional shows are almost completely done, you never here of some regional show with a few ufc recognizable veterans.
Half of UFC events no one even knows they are happening, including half the pay per views
its over.
Company chased down 4 billion to buy them, and they are not profitting at all, probably losing money on some events

Kenny here,

I was taught by my mom to be generous. There are starving people in Africa. I hope Dana White takes my mom's advice and give most of it to charity. Especially the homeless people of America.

HjQAo.gif

Invented a sport? Freakin casuals, MMA was around before UFC. White popularized it on a mainstream level but at the price of low fighter pay and a mundane production. Pride got it right even before Dana shaved his head and became the tough guy mafioso he tries to portray.

Pride got it so right they went broke.

Back