Dana White on Pacquiao allegedly reaching out to Conor:If that's true, I'll be suing Manny Pacquiao

Dana is upset because he won't get a sneaky paycheck like he did for the floyd fight

Morons. I think if they knew how hard this was going to be post Floyd they don't let that happen. Too late.. They are sitting on a blockbuster fight Conor/Tony waiting to be made in the Spring. And they can't get it done..
Wrong

Dana gave no shit about post floyd because he made $ behinds their backs

His friends don't own the ufc

He has no interest in the future at all

Dana just mad he's on the back burner now. Conor has surpassed him as the face of the UFC.

McGregor does not care about his fighting legacy at all it seems. He takes fights JUST for money. Now I am not blaming him for wanting to be rich, but where is his pride? !

His pride isn't going to pay his bills, it's not going to secure his children's future, his grandchildren's future, and so on. Letting your pride get in the way of smart business decisions is how you go broke or earn way less. He's not in the fight game to please anyone, he's made that loud and clear, he's in it to make the most he can out of his career.

Of course the fight is not happening. Conor is under contract with the UFC and UFC desperately needs him back. They wont let him fight Pacquiao.

That said, I doubt he ever fights in the UFC again. Maybe 1 fight.
It said on the ticker on ESPN after Loma's dominance that McGregor wasn't coming back until they restructured his deal. Take from that what you will.

Well, Conor is indeed one of Dana's fighters, but Conor is also the promoter for McGregor Sports & Entertainment, which partly co-promoted the Mayweather fight. McGregor Sports & Entertainment doesn't have a deal with the UFC (which is one of Conor's main sticking points nowadays it seems).

Pacquaio's team probably can indeed reach out to McGregor through McGregor's promotion. They can't reach out to Conor directly, but Conor's corporation is a separate entity from himself and can promote fights with Pacquaio.

The understanding would have to be that Zuffa would also need to be involved of course though, given that Conor is still ultimately their fighter, and not McGregor Sports & Entertainment's fighter (for now).

Last edited:
Well, Conor is indeed one of Dana's fighters, but Conor is also the promoter for McGregor Sports and Entertainment, which co-promoted the Mayweather fight. McGregor Sports and Entertainment doesn't have a deal with the UFC (which is one of Conor's main sticking points nowadays it seems).

Pacquaio's team probably can indeed reach out to McGregor through McGregor Sports and Entertainment. They can't reach out to Conor directly, but Conor's corporation is a separate entity from himself and can promote fights with Pacquaio.

The understanding would have to be that Zuffa would also need to be involved of course though, given that Conor is still ultimately their fighter, and not McGregor Sports and Entertainment's fighter.
UFC were the co promoters.

Even if they strip him they’ll still be hoping he comes back. Not telling him to fuck off

1xdzdp.jpg

McGregor does not care about his fighting legacy at all it seems. He takes fights JUST for money. Now I am not blaming him for wanting to be rich, but where is his pride? Fighting and losing to a 40 year old-retired ex champ in Mayweather and now wanting to fight a WAY over the hill ex champ in Pacquiao? There is no greatness attached to a fight with Manny at this stage of his career. Better call out Sugar Ray or Roberto Duran before they die Conner!

This is what is pissing me off about him right now. The greats in all sports the true greats it really is the competition that fuels and drives them. Everybody obviously wants to make a lot of money but you become great because you love the competition. He seems to only care about how much are you paying me and nothing else.

You know Dana's lying when there's new interviews and he's mellow, not throwing fighters under the bus and saying hes gonna follow the rankings. So the Manny fight is happening, I'd say it's gonna be GSP vs Nate for the WW interim belt.

This is literally one of the funniest headlines I've ever read on sherdog.

So random.
Q
And c'mon man, you can't sue the Pacman.

LoL. She conor runs the UFC but forgeta about these contract thingys that don' care if you think your big or not

Back