Dana White releases Pauli KD vid

This is great, the odds are only going to get better lol

Lol paulie looks like an idiot in these videos.

Still that first vid was a fall.
The 2nd vid, he got nailed.

Wouldve been nice too see the entire 12 round.

It's the same sequence from two different angles. So which is it a fall or got nailed?

If you get a video where you can go frame to frame McGregor clearly keep his hand on PM neck to help keep him bend over and assist with the fall down/knock down.

In an actual fight it would be a knockdown. If you get punched in the face and go down, that's a knockdown regardless if someone slightly pushed your face or not. It's crazy people are actually discussing this.
Most refs would call what happened there a push. No knockdown.

It's the same sequence from two different angles. So which is it a fall or got nailed?

If you get a video where you can go frame to frame McGregor clearly keep his hand on PM neck to help keep him bend over and assist with the fall down/knock down.

I agree.

Just rewatched frame by frame and it appears to be a push.

Holy shit, in a few select moments from a 12 round sparring match, Conor landed some good shots, and potentially a knockdown/trip on a guy who has been done for years and is clearly out of shape.

If this is enough to make you think he can do anything to beat PBF, you are clearly retarded.

I don't want to upload the screens to Sherdog. I would be happy to e-mail them to you if you PM an address.

Not sure what's wrong with posting on sherdog but if that's how u feel then fine. But can you justpm me and forget the email? I don't wanna give my personal email

Damn!!!!!!! He got straight dropped!!!!!!!!!!! Shame on me for thinking Paulie might have been telling the truth...SHAME!!!!

It is amazing to see how far the goal posts have been moved now.

Not sure what's wrong with posting on sherdog but if that's how u feel then fine. But can you justpm me and forget the email? I don't wanna give my personal email
Seems like I can't send a screenshot without uploading to Sherdog's media library, which I think is public. I want to keep it private. At some point Sherdog changed its system. I'm old, so maybe I'm missing something.

Wow, Conor looks amazing! If I squint I could have sworn it was Marvin Hagler. You can still get some good odds on Conor.

So after all the fucking interviews we finally see the truth...was not a push down...he got hit and fucking fell lol...maybe due to being tired etc but not fucking way was it a push down.

Paulie is a fucking liar....I now assume everything he has said is also a fucking lie.

Seems like I can't send a screenshot without uploading to Sherdog's media library, which I think is public. I want to keep it private. At some point Sherdog changed its system. I'm old, so maybe I'm missing something.

Oh you're old. I guess that's why you think it's a big deal to post publicly lol

What wrong with posting the bet slip for everyone to see? You don't have to post any account numbers or anything. Just the bet info.

I think the 2nd video he landed some good shots, the first was just whatever, was probably a combination of Conor landing a punch n Paulie being off balance. Does that still count as a knockdown? Sure. Is that good for Conor? Sure.

But nothing in either of those video's suggests that he is ready for Floyd. He looked way better in the 2nd video and I still think he would get smoked by many professional boxers, but thats just me.

if Conor wins, he should try fighting someone his size, like the winner of GGG/Canelo. I'm not sure he'd make it out of the 4th vs either of them.

Sparring doesn't have to be some beautiful, smooth ballet. It's nasty sometimes, and you're wearing headgear and 16 oz gloves, completely different from any fight. And besides, some fighters look amazing in the gym and can't put it together under the lights.

What we can take away from these clips is that Conor, at the very least, performed very well against an experienced pro boxer who has fought some of the best in the world. He may have even won the entire sparring session. This completely betrays the narrative a lot of haters have been sticking to since day one: That Conor gets destroyed against any amateur or low level professional boxer.

Back