Dana White responds to Mark Hunt

They just let a dude with staph on his chest fight. Dana's full of shit.

Also, more than Ferguson was exposed, its not like the virus was on the fight card and signed a contract to only infect the two fighters. Multiple people were likely exposed.

Ferguson should have been paid more $$$ I would not want to fight anyone who had STAPH that shit is contagious as fuck

Dana/UFC like Hunt, look at his contract and how much he gets paid as a one-dimensional gatekeeper

Ferguson should have been paid more $$$ I would not want to fight anyone who had STAPH that shit is contagious as fuck

what staph infection? Shit would be on the medical suspension if it was truly staph.

there are much more punch drunk fighters fighting with slurred speech I won't name any names out of respect
Exactly. This isn't company policy. We all know a lot of fighters who should not go into that ring anymore.

Yeah right.

Could the whistle blower law apply to this? It's pretty clear that this is retaliation for his lawsuit and I know in some cases that you are protected from retaliation, legally.
Um no its nkt , the fucking guy admitted to losing memory qnd sluring . He was trying to be a dick and blame it on ped abusers and it back fired on the dumb ass and good im glad he was tryung to play the game and said stupid shit . You never admit that shit seriously need to question this man .

Yeah right.

Could the whistle blower law apply to this? It's pretty clear that this is retaliation for his lawsuit and I know in some cases that you are protected from retaliation, legally.
I am actually shocked some of you believe this stupid shit . If ufc were like ya what ever and let him fight and he got hurt real bad , he could go back and say look i said in september i was having issues now im fucked for life and guess what ? He would sue them for that too . Fuck mark hunt turned into a crybaby bitch . Fact is he has already fought a few times since brock and they arent gonna wait 3-4 fights after to pull him , he fucked up said something dumb and is mad about it but it is his own fault . You fans are mental if you cant see this .

He just beat black beast how the fuck does he need to be protected

giphy.gif

Dana pulls him - he is a scumbag

Dana doesn't pull him - Hunt later sues and cites UFC for knowingly letting him fight and Dana is a scumbag

I am no Dana fan but in my opinion, Hunt has left the UFC with no choice after what he said

Yeah right.

No, it really isn't clear that that's the case. Also, this is a business, not elementary school. They'd much rather have Mark Hunts of the world than not. The guy is proven entertainment.

How come GSP isn't pulled out due to him thinking he was abducted by aliens?

IMO that's much worse than slurring some words.

The UFC is covering their ass. The guy is talking about having MAJOR CTE symptoms, continuing to fight would be a huge mistake.

Back