Dana White: Rousey is Underrated

She actually is underrated at this point. She was incredibly dominant for a number of years. But she was kind of like Mike Tyson. Not in terms of fighting style but in terms of the mental advantage she had over her opponents. Her opponents bought into the hype and were very much afraid. Holly Holm was her Buster Douglas.

The problem with Rousey is, she let's her hype can get into her head.

This is what makes every fighter fell from grace, Don King - Tyson esque.

Hate to agree with Dana, but he kinda has a point.

Notice he's not talking about her fighting skills, but more what she did for the sport. Yet much of the hardcore MMA audience gives her tons of shit even though she really helped elevate our sport and help it grow.

Ok yeah maybe she should've shook Miesha's hand but come on, show some respect for her contribution to martial arts. When she was champ it was a great time for MMA

Help elevate it? only dumb ass made her into star, believing her bs. Ronda, Dana, Rogan and media had you clowns believing in her b.s. hype. I can beat Cain, I can beat Floyd, Im best striker, I know knock world class boxers and lot other nd she said.

While people was falling in to there BS. lot people like myself, thought it was total bs. the retard hype they try build around her.

most people can't come up real logic thoughts of their on. They have to follow what someone tells them. prays them or hate them. kind like trump thing. hype prays trump or the hype to hate trump.

Back